• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • I never bother typing the accents in French... it's just too much trouble. lol

I set my keyboard up to type in 日本語 (Japanese) though. It comes in far more handy than you would think, considering that I don't actually speak the language yet.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Apart from é, the only umlaut (what you're supposed to call 'those fancy letters') I know how and when to use is ß. Though, I don't exactly use it for pleasant purposes.

Thank you German language and your foul words.

Years
  • If I have to type something in Spanish, I just use a translator. I generally know how to write it, but using all of those alt codes is just annoying XD;

Years
  • If I have to type something in Spanish, I just use a translator. I generally know how to write it, but using all of those alt codes is just annoying XD;

Agreed, imagine typing out a paragraph using them. ;-;
    or it's probably easy because like Yuoa said, you have a bilingual keyboard.

Last edited:

CounterattackDreamer

Impetuous and silly
    Years
  • Well, you can set up your keyboard to be an international keyboard, in which you only need to type "e'" to get the symbol. I forgot how to do that, though. |D

Don't mind if I randomly join in a conversation I wasn't following? XD;

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Apart from é, the only umlaut (what you're supposed to call 'those fancy letters') I know how and when to use is ß. Though, I don't exactly use it for pleasant purposes.

Thank you German language and your foul words.

That 'e' is the accent aigu, good times. This: "ä", is an umlaut.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Finally, an air conditioned in our class! It's been too hot for more than a month now.

And we are only 8 in class, in a somehow small room! *freeze*

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Hot, as in 37 degrees! We are literally cooked. AND WE ARE ALL GUYS! NO GIRLS! O_o

Good thing at the end of October, the weather becomes a little colder.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Hot, as in 37 degrees! We are literally cooked. AND WE ARE ALL GUYS! NO GIRLS! O_o

Good thing at the end of October, the weather becomes a little colder.
    Haha, try going to school on a 52 degree day with no air-con. But of course, I had girls.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm guessing he lives in Australia.
    It can get around the 40 degrees mark around my area. But, I actually like the heat.
    My favorite time of the year is around now though. :D

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Honestly, I just noticed the location part.

I only like the heat when I am at the beach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back