• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I watched, like, the first 5 episodes of Best Wishes then I stopped, because I couldn't find anymore Youtube videos. D: I think there was one website I used to go on... But I forgot. XD

Except I like more of those anime shows such as Naruto and Bleach. ;) Oh and Soul Eater also.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I watched, like, the first 5 episodes of Best Wishes then I stopped, because I couldn't find anymore Youtube videos. D: I think there was one website I used to go on... But I forgot. XD

Except I like more of those anime shows such as Naruto and Bleach. ;) Oh and Soul Eater also.
    That is cause they were all removed because Yotube is crazy about Copy Write Infringement. I am sure you can easily find the other Episodes on anime streaming sites.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I'm more of a Bleach, Geass, Naruto, FMA, etc type of guy. I've been watching kekkaishi a bit as of late, though.

Out of that...I only like FMA...and even though the original was good I really only enjoy the remake FMA: Brotherhood.

I'm also getting into Fairy Tail oddly enough...

EDIT: Oh...and I never watch anime on youtube...that's like the crackhouse....you have to be desperate XD

Years
    Out of that...I only like FMA...and even though the original was good I really only enjoy the remake FMA: Brotherhood.

I'm also getting into Fairy Tail oddly enough...

EDIT: Oh...and I never watch anime on youtube...that's like the crackhouse....you have to be desperate XD

What makes Brotherhood good is the fact that it's so brutal. With the heavy themes in FMA, it makes sense.

Never seen fairy tale. :/

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I think the anime i like it
    Pokemon xD (jap(BW) & Eng)
    yugioh + GX (Eng)
    Bakuman :D (Jap)
    and i used to like naruto?
    Heres how i watched pokemon
    Kanto
    Lil Johto
    Hoenn
    Lil Sinnoh
    Isshu/Unova

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011

What makes Brotherhood good is the fact that it's so brutal. With the heavy themes in FMA, it makes sense.

Never seen fairy tale. :/

Eh...the manga is a lot darker than the first anime. What makes Brotherhood better than the first is that it is truer to the story in the manga.

it's Fairy Tail...as in a Fairy's tail. XD

Years
    Eh...the manga is a lot darker than the first anime. What makes Brotherhood better than the first is that it is truer to the story in the manga.

it's Fairy Tail...as in a Fairy's tail. XD

I think so too, but remember the first anime was basically written and directed with barely any input from the original mangaka Arakawa, and was still pretty successful.

oh. whoops.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011

I think so too, but remember the first anime was basically written and directed with barely any input from the original mangaka Arakawa, and was still pretty successful.

Indeed. I'm glad they chose to remake it though. That means I got double FMA! ^_^

Bay

Years
    I like both the original FMA anime and Brotherhood. A lot of the characters in the original are pretty cool, though Dante I don't like because she's creepy. x_x I also like the original anime's take on the Homunculus better than the manga/Brotherhood's version. Brotherhood/manga I love the plot better.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I asked someone I had never even seen on the forums before, and he made one for me right away. He was good too. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back