• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I want to cease to exist really today has been tiring as hell :/

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It felt so weird getting off and its still daylight outside. I'm so use to closing.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    we've been blessed by the never lucky saltlord juno
    u wot :ditthink:
    Juno do you get to see your friends?
    No! But not because of my dad, their flight is super late apparently, haha. I've been sick for a few days and I expected to be better today but I'm still coughing like crazy (I feel better, but it's that annoying uncontrollable tickle-cough stage, idk if anyone knows what I'm talking about)

So I decided to just take it easy, see them next week instead

pkmin3033

It is really hard to muster the motivation to post right now =/

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll have that for the first part of the day then I go to work and its like yeah no.

pkmin3033

Eh, just one of those days where I feel like a general waste, y'know? I get this way sometimes. It's one of the main reasons I don't really talk to people much these days.

Today is the day where we should all be getting our motivation back. New era for PC <3
    /isn't entirely sure what is going on even from the announcement but will roll with it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Eh, just one of those days where I feel like a general waste, y'know? I get this way sometimes. It's one of the main reasons I don't really talk to people much these days.

/isn't entirely sure what is going on even from the announcement but will roll with it
    Somebody bought PokéCommunity and wants to improve it. We're happy.

Years
    I'm pretty happy and positive from the announcement. Lots of plans that we're so excited to put in motion! :thumbsup:

...Otherwise not too great tbh. We had a workshop at work on Friday to learn the functions of a different office. Starting tomorrow they're going to rotate people from our office to the front counter near the building entryway so we can answer students' questions about that stuff. Pretty aggravated about having to do the work of a different department because the school can't afford to hire more people there. I have enough work of my own & specifically chose this office when I interviewed because I didn't want to work in a department that dealt with money. Going to be looking for other jobs really soon, since I finally got the new domain for my graphic design & art portfolio site last night. Get me outta here tbh =s

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I know that feeling of having to do your job and someone else's. And none of the managers seem to wanna take care of any problems.

Years
    same Ty!!

& yeah ; ; But since I work a government job a leave without pay is an option. It has to be for valid reason though, but it's still a possibility so we'll see if I can take advantage of it. Says I can take it for up to three months and have my job secured by return. Maybe I'll try and use that time to find a different job or live abroad like I've been wanting haha. if I like it abroad then GOODBYE JOB or if not, I can always come back and not worry about being jobless.

edit: ohhh they have a general leave option for any reason, but before i can request it i have to use up all my paid leave...ugh

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back