• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    New subject. Out of the two sprites I attached what do you like more? (The filenames aren't the actual names of sprite)

Attachments

• Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)
      hellfire.png
      3.1 KB · Views: 20
    • Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)
      Watcher.meme.png
      3.5 KB · Views: 0

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Gosh I can't believe Burt Reynolds died. :( Loved that man... may he rest in peace. ;__;

Planning to watch Deliverance later. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    ^ had to look up Dave & Busters but omg that looks so fun (as a patron, at least, not sure how fun it is working there)

For my weekend, I made plans to see some friends who have been back from their summer vacations tomorrow, but my dad also has friends visiting from Hong Kong and I hope he doesn't make me cancel plans to spend time with them ugh

Years
    ^ had to look up Dave & Busters but omg that looks so fun (as a patron, at least, not sure how fun it is working there)

For my weekend, I made plans to see some friends who have been back from their summer vacations tomorrow, but my dad also has friends visiting from Hong Kong and I hope he doesn't make me cancel plans to spend time with them ugh

I hope you get to meet up with your friends!

My work day is finally done. Tonight we're going to see a short film featuring a star from RuPaul's drag race, and then possibly going to a M&G afterward.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back