• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

It's a nice enough place to live, albeit extremely expensive...goddamn VAT.

I have vague plans to travel to Texas for my 30th birthday next year (insert anguished scream here) but that depends on my health and funds =x

pkmin3033

Not so much the place but the person there tbh...my ideal holiday spot would be somewhere much colder and wetter. Maybe Russia. xD;

Thinking about politics drains my mental energy and pushes me into anxiety at the same time these days...I do wish the media wouldn't sensationalise things. It feels like a bad soap opera. It could be worse I suppose, but then it could also be substantially better and it doesn't appear to be improving...and nor will it. Nothing good can come of Brexit.

Years
    It's a nice enough place to live, albeit extremely expensive...goddamn VAT.

I have vague plans to travel to Texas for my 30th birthday next year (insert anguished scream here) but that depends on my health and funds =x

Oh my, Texas? What part - do you know? Austin is pretty neat. That'll be very different if you've never been. /native Texan.

I don't think I could name ANY roller coasters in Japan.

Am I the only one who is being mega lazy today?

Years
    all I'm planning to do is surf the internet and nap here and there
    binch same
    I'm thinking about walking around my neighborhood and getting some exercise but it's been rainy...so what's the fun in that? maybe i'll go to the gym though. '-'
    I've been lazy for days ngl
    me too. i'm super burned out from moving stuff all the time that i just have no motivation to do anything ever.

Years
    binch same
    I'm thinking about walking around my neighborhood and getting some exercise but it's been rainy...so what's the fun in that? maybe i'll go to the gym though. '-'

I used to go for walks at my local park every now and again, but because I almost never have the free time anymore to do so, I've unfortunately stopped. Even today I really don't want to because the bus schedule is really bad on Sundays so I just don't really feel like it.

I might go again when I get a few days off of work/school, though. I miss taking relaxing walks.

TY

I havent done anything I just became lazy by doing nothing and thats bout to change soon as im gonna work 5 days a week @_@

Years
    I usually work 4 days a week and have classes 2 days a week, but on rare occasions I'd have to work 5.

... and you can imagine my exhaustion at that point. @_@

Last edited:

TY

yeah that is exhausting as hell, glad I no longer have college :S

Years
    I havent done anything I just became lazy by doing nothing and thats bout to change soon as im gonna work 5 days a week @_@

WELL congrats at least on the new job!

I work at least 40 hours a week just from my standard job :B I'm glad I don't have much else going on.

Years
    There is some good news, at least.

Two of my classes are mixed which means that they're both online and on-campus. I think next week is the last week we meet before October so I have an entire morning to myself those two days I have classes. It's about time, too!

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Oh my, Texas? What part - do you know? Austin is pretty neat. That'll be very different if you've never been. /native Texan.
    San Antonio :3

I have tomorrow off work...more time for Monster Hunter. Although I really should play something else. xD

Years
    San Antonio :3

I have tomorrow off work...more time for Monster Hunter. Although I really should play something else. xD

San Antonio is pretty great! and it's less than an hour away from Austin should you want to do a quick visit there! It's a pretty nice, liberal city.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back