• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I work at least 40 hours a week just from my standard job :B I'm glad I don't have much else going on.

its my old job actually just working more cause 1 day a week doesnt help me at all financially :P

Years
  • I feel like as someone who hasn't gotten into Monster Hunter before, I wonder if I should really go for Generations Ultimate. Hm.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I feel like as someone who hasn't gotten into Monster Hunter before, I wonder if I should really go for Generations Ultimate. Hm.
    get it and we can be Monster Hunter noobs together

er, well, it's the 3Ds version that I'm getting, I don't have a Switch yet

Years
  • I've literally done nothing productive today. I'm blaming it on the crick in my neck, though. Has anyone else been this unproductive?

I don't think I've ever played a MH game tbh.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Being more confident is scary :( Since I really don't even know what it really means to be a girly girl....what if I start loving myself too much more than other people?

Well, as long as i still have korrina for comfort, and to get my mind of myself, i suppose i'll be fine...

*smile's humbly*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Being more confident in yourself definitely doesn't come easy for those who are not used to having self-confidence, but I think it's something that would overall improve your quality of life, I think. If you like how you are, who cares what other people think, right?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Being more confident is scary :( Since I really don't even know what it really means to be a girly girl....what if I start loving myself too much more than other people?

You should love yourself first before you start loving other people, theoretically speaking.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Everyone has to start somewhere, right? It doesn't really matter if you cart a few times or not in multiplayer: if you're playing with random people you'll probably never see them again, and if you're playing with people you know then they won't - or shouldn't - hold it against you~

...starting out by yourself is awful, too. The grind is terrible when you have awful gear and don't know the monster well enough to evade its attacks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • People who insult you or make you feel bad for being new at something likely have very few accomplishments in life and vent it that way to make themselves feel good for knowing a video game

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Its hard weening myself from luvox, even though the meltdowns that medication was giving me were super bad :/

I already feel like my ocd is coming at me stronger than ever. I may have to spend another day in bed :(

Maybe if I eat or drink something high in calcium especially with chamomile tea that'll help. I'll go do that.

I was thinking of going on this forum less for awhile while i'm weening myself off luvox in case my ocd drives me to making some other thread like that sylveon one o_o; since ocd was, in fact, a MAJOR reason i started that thread to begin with.....

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I feel great just being back in this lovely place in general. Even if some of the people who i got along with may not be that active anymore. /sadlaif.

if you're playing with random people you'll probably never see them again, and if you're playing with people you know then they won't

This is a saying i should use often to help encourage some of my friends to play Solo queue (in League of Legends) more often when I'm not around to "boost" them to greatness. Like yeah, toxic teammates exist but at the end of the day, you won't ever see them again x)

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Playing with other people is always a risky prospect, although I've found that people are generally kinder in PvE rather than PvP. Probably because if they slam you for making a mistake and then die themselves a few minutes later it makes them look even more idiotic than they already did. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back