• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Waking up to an FFXII Switch port. Makes a change for me to wake up to something nice.

...although I also woke up to a number of very nasty comments levelled at me for disliking XC2 elsewhere. I wish people would stop harrassing and throwing abuse at me for having a different opinion to theirs...it's very depressing.

Years
This direct was actually pleasing to me, tbh. Animal Crossing Switch, Isabelle as a Smash character, all sorts of different FF ports, new Luigi's Mansion game... gotta admit, I was expecting to be disappointed, but it's nice to be pleasantly surprised.

pkmin3033

I didn't watch it - I have to work today and staying up until 11:35pm isn't a good idea when I have to be up at 5:30am the next day.

I'm disappointed they skipped FFVIII - again - but I'll buy XII again, because it's my third favourite game of all time. World of Final Fantasy Maxima comes out the day before my birthday too, so that'll hopefully be a good week. Can't say I have any interest in the new AC game...I haven't really enjoyed the series since Wild World.

Years
Ew, gross waking up that early for work. @_@

Animal Crossing isn't everyone's cup of tea, which is fair. Personally, I haven't played the game since WW myself, but I'm really looking forward to it because I want to relive those memories of when I did also experience WW as well as the original Gamecube Animal Crossing.

Again, for anyone who hasn't experienced World of Final Fantasy, I heavily recommend it! I've played the original WoFF on PS4 and honestly I really think it's an underrated gem of a game that not enough people are talking about. Sure, the battle system is cheesy, and the games is lighthearted and doesnt seem to take itself seriously at first, but there's also a cute and addicting charm to it. If you like grinding and training Pokemon, World of Final Fantasy is essentially the same concept.

Also, Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon looks like it'd be fun, too!

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Well, I finish at 11:45am today, so there is that. I'd rather go in early and get it out of the way, and I don't sleep very much or very well anyway, so...eh. I gotta leave literally now though =/

I've played all the AC games, but I get bored of them pretty quick. I guess I'm fonder of Wild World than the others because I was literally close to death when it was released and it was kind of a lifeline for me when I was stuck at home feeling progressively worse about life. I'm still very attached to it, actually.

I have WoFF on the Vita, but I never got around to playing it. I like the visual style, and since the update doesn't appear to be coming to Vita - and even if it is, tbh - I'll try it out on Switch. Plus I won't have to worry about trophies, which will be nice. I can't get over how one of the main characters is called "Reynn" though. xD;

I have some experience with the Chocobo spinoffs and I'm in no rush to try another, but it'll depend ont the price and what else I'm doing at the time. It'll be better than the bloody Crystal Chronicles remaster, I'm sure. The original CC was awful for that bloody chalice carrying...

Years
I'm actually kinda curious about Crystal Chronicles, tbh. I've never played the original Crystal Chronicles and was wondering whether or not it'd be worth it to experience. :s

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Korrina is so beautiful.

Does anyone here like wifi battles? :3 I'm always looking for more battle buddies xD I used to have tons of them for soul silver and white back in 2011 and 2012....

pkmin3033

Speaking of Ignis...I maaaaay have bought FFXV Pocket Edition HD on Switch this morning >>

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think I'd like a good 3DS game to play. What are your favorites, not counting Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
If Korrina was real i'd marry her too x3 Even if there are people who would try to stop me, i'd find a way. She means so much to me and crushing on her has really been helping me with my aspergers syndrome :D

Halloween is around the corner. I sorta look forward to some of the sweets i'll probably buy for it lol but i kinda wish i could handle trick or treat candy and could dress up xD; But oh well, even if i can handle sugar again now, i just don't think i should push it with artificial additives......yet. Maybe if my brother gets some candies that don't have artificial stuff i'll ask him for some of them if I know the ingrediants though :P

pkmin3033

I think I'd like a good 3DS game to play. What are your favorites, not counting Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing?
Monsterrrrrr Hunterrrrrrrr!

You could give the Stories demo a try, if you're not up for a long and occasionally tedious grind? It has more things in common with Pokemon and Fire Emblem than it does the core series tbh. xD;

Also, if you haven't played A Link Between Worlds, you owe it to yourself to give it a try :o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh a link between worlds, is that zelda?

I think my bf played Stories and it looked nice, might try it :D thanks!

Years
Oh a link between worlds, is that zelda?

I think my bf played Stories and it looked nice, might try it :D thanks!

PLAY A ZELDA GAME RIKA
AW6USoS.png
AW6USoS.png
AW6USoS.png

Ocarina of Time if y'all can.

Or get the Ace Attorney Collection on the 3DS.
AW6USoS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back