• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I just woke up about 30 minutes ago after going to sleep about 6 hours ago, so I foresee more sleep in my future. We stayed uo late watching a scary movie, Hereditary. Ho Ly Cow

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I just woke up about 30 minutes ago after going to sleep about 6 hours ago, so I foresee more sleep in my future. We stayed uo late watching a scary movie, Hereditary. Ho Ly Cow

rate it in
scaryness:
quality:
comedy:

Years
rate it in
scaryness:
quality:
comedy:
It was super scary - an 8 or a 9 imo. Didn't even have jump scares.
Quality wise...oh it's a solid 10. Looking back on it now, there was amazing set-up & foreshadowing for certain later plot points. The acting is superb. I've loved Toni Collette since I saw her in the United States of Tara...and now I wanna rewatch that.
Comedy is 0, bc it wasn't really funny at al.
(And I'm a guy who usually prefers comedies)

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I'm a fan of horror movies and the trailer looked pretty good, although like I said on Discord, it left me a bit confused as to what the main plot of the movie is.

Years
Angie really out here living her best life

You deserve to relax on your days off!!

Sundays are literally the ONLY day where I can nap like this and not have to worry about work/school or whatever and it's sooooooooo relieving. @____@

It honestly gets so tiring having back-to-back work/school that when Sunday does approach I just feel so relieved that I get a break to myself.

Years
when I do : and P together I don't want a smilie

Go to your User Settings, and ctrl F smilies.
Disable Smilies in New Posts
Set this to 'Yes' to have smilies disabled automatically in new posts that you create.
You'll want to mark yes.

And then from here on out it won't put smilies into your post :)

Y'all I walked 5 miles today and I'm beat. I haven't walked that far in like a month @_@

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I started doing tumblr again lol I dun really wanna post my two blogs publicly yet though :P

But everyone can just guess what one of them is about. Its nice that I could use the search feature on the site to find good reblogs for that one lol

also she looks sexy dressed as ness from earthbound and i drew it irl hahaha xD

Some hard stuff has been happening irl for me.
Since I wanna remain a cheerful persona around others, I won't talk about it. Hopefully everything will be okay...

My love for Korrina and the Pokemon series will hopefully stay with me no matter what though. I thiiink i'm gonna look at that korrina image i was looking at earlier again....(her pose and face were just OMG cute <3 hehe)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
What's up mother i mean everyone.

I came home from work so i can play with our dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back