• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Best to use like a "middle" color of text.
    Lavender may be too bright on a lighter skin, perhaps a mauve?

pkmin3033

I've never actually used a light skin before...they hurt my eyes.

I think if I were to use a colour now though I'd be inclined to go with this kind of blue. Lavender/Pink is a difficult colour to pull off - too light and you can't read it on light skins, too dark and it's kinda blinding no matter what you use it on.

Although I do like this shade. Amaranth pink is my favourite colour <3

I had a lot of people complain at me back when I used lavender, and a couple of PMs about it too.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I've been alternating between The Y-Axis and Hypno's Lullaby since I joined. I get headaches too easily from staring at screens all day and bright whites definitely do not help, haha.

Years
    I really like the mixture of light & dark on the new UI, but generally I prefer darker UIs [e.g. The Johto Elite].
    Then again, the style I used from like 2009-2018 was Sweet Kisses, which is pretty light. RIP Sweet Kisses - not gone, but forgotten.

TY

I just like a UI that doesnt come over as a flashbang when i load it up

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You were still using MSN messenger even though they stopped it in like 2011?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back