• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Jealous of y'all who go to sleep at 3am thats when i have to get up for work.

Years
  • i went to sleep about 1 am last night after waking up at like 6:30 am or so. I woke up at like 8:45 AM this morning tho. I'm outta caffeine. Help.

also god waking up at 3am sounds r o u g h

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mmmmm it is. 4am - 2pm is what i work nearly every shift and its soo exhausting.

TY

I want to get wasted but then i remember i have to be a forklift operator for 4 hours tomorrow

this can't go wrong whatsoever

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    I forced myself to get up this morning (around 11) despite having at least 3 more hours of sleep left in me. But I had to get up because I've been doing so well :< But I couldn't get to sleep till like, 4 this morning.

I'm more awake now but I still feel the sleepiness.

also hi guys, it's very rainy here today. i've no motivation to continue working. halp.

Since you work at home, what time do you 'log off' so to speak?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Say, what happened to the festive names? Those coming back once everything gets settled?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh I think we turned off the plugin when trying to fix the owner usergroup for Janna and never... re-enabled it.

Lemme see if there was another reason it's off now lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...got it! (We'd turned it off bc it turned banned users festive too lmao.)

Reactions: EC
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back