• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Never got hungover aaaand never planning to either though I love liquor, can't drink it too much hahaha.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't drink anything except water. :x Well, orange juicy & yakult, I'm boring :(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I don't drink anything except water. :x Well, orange juicy & yakult, I'm boring :(

I'm like you on most days. Water, maybe some milk or decaffinated coffee. If I drink juice it'll be one of those smoothies that aren't from concentrate nor have sugar added.
    @_@ But yeah mostly water. <3
    Orange juice has been upsetting me lately, and I've never tried yakult

Years
    Oh, I've had those. They taste kinda funny to me.

I also tried coconut water yesterday. Not as good as coconut milk and I don't even like coconut milk all that much.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I dont drink much alcohol at all, not enough to get a hangover anyway. I usually drink water and maybe soda sometimes, thats pretty much it.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I love Yakult and I used to drink it at my friend's but she'd never give me more than one lol

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's a milk-based drink mixed with a bacterium culture to be all 'healthy' and stuff. The idea of it doesn't particularly appeal to me, but I know lots of people who swear by the stuff.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well it doesn't really taste like milk at all, it's more fresh and I'd almost say it's sort of fruity even though it doesn't taste like fruit. You'd have to drink it to know, it's quite unique haha

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    That's... um... great, Ebele. Let's try to stay on-topic please. Cuz, yanno,
    Try to go with the current topic! This isn't a thread where you just randomly post anything. Whatever others are talking about is what you should be talking about - let the topic make its own way rather than changing it randomly.
    Thanks.

Yuki's Sword said:
    But I also put text underneath the banner. Can you see it?
    Yeah. Maybe try changing your style if it's not working for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back