• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • ....*leaves*

see you in 24 hours, chit-chat!

You know that post would've been considered spam some years back. Haha; but nice non-effort to try and change the topic.. maybe a non-effort would work to actually change it.

Anyways yeah; black ice sucks :c Rain sucks too because it's slippery. I like nice dry hot/ warm days <3 Yes <333 :c I've still been having to wear long sleeves lately. Been way too cold..

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • It's turning out to be a gorgeous April for me too because I'm one of those bastard Northern Hemisphere-rs.

Goodness gracious do I not like the cold whatsoever anymore. After being pile-drived two winters ago.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah let's talk about bacon, yes? I think I've had enough talking about the weather today. haha.

Mmm. Bacon. I haven't had some in forever. xD Sadly I'm on a strict diet and I can't eat it. :(

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Yeah let's talk about bacon, yes? I think I've had enough talking about the weather today. haha.

Mmm. Bacon. I haven't had some in forever. xD Sadly I'm on a strict diet and I can't eat it. :(

What diet would that be? Anything specific or custom?

Restrictions I put on myself are no soda and only occasional juice use, personally. I'm pretty lientient with what I eat, though. More than I should be really. But I exercise fairly regularly.

Years
  • Well earlier it was chili, still is now.

So, wait, it's raining bowls of chili where you live? :P

chili-con-carne.s600x600.jpg

Sorry, I had to. That wording error was just asking for it! :P

Years
  • wait you were actually talking about the weather? I expected the topic to lie to me.

So, wait, it's raining bowls of chili where you live? :P

chili-con-carne.s600x600.jpg

Sorry, I had to. That wording error was just asking for it! :P

That chili looks so delicious. It can rain chili over here. I'd eat it. :3

And then I'd wonder wtf was up with the weather, because even though I live in Kansas, it's not that random.

Years
  • Nooooo **** sammi-san not the weather agaaaain

Hey, did you know German people can't say squirrel? Lol

But the topic says it's the weather chat. Why can't I talk about the weather? What do you have against it?? :(

Is there no word for squirrel or do they just not pronounce it well?

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Oh well....I just won't be able to participate anymore because I've run out of things to talk about. And not participating makes me saaaaaadddd~ :'(

And I have no idea about the "squirrel" thing. >clicky<

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We were talking about the weather all day today. xD I think it's time for a new topic. Plus, I have no idea how many pages that had weather today. I'm too lazy to count.

Kiyoshi the Polar Bear said:
    What diet would that be? Anything specific or custom?

More veggies, more fish, less everything else. I'm also anemic, so foods rich in iron are a must as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back