• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I feel like I don't speak your language! So... confused. I suggest you watch "how to make Nica understand you", that would be a wonderful/useful show. Then again I'm kinda dumb rn, so lol.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Haha, I doubt anyone on this forum would be familiar with my native language. I know that feel, I know that feel... My circuits are fried from studying for tomorrow's Literature exam.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh I wasn't referring to that I just meant you used words that confused me loool.

My brain is also dead. HOWEVER mine is dead because uh, I did like, two whole assignments yesterday and slept for less than six hours. :(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm trying to sleep for at least 10 hours per day for the next few days, as I'll be pulling an all-nighter on Friday. So excited! 10-hour night-time Scorsese marathon!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You'll need more than 10 if you're going to do an all-nighter. Go for 14 hours.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, because if you get 14 hours of pre-recovery all night, then you're basically prepared for the next week! :3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    When I pull off an all nighter (which is practically the complete summer vacations lol) I stay awake till 6 am. I can stay up longer but... meh, don't feel like it most of the time lol.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    How is an all-nighter fair, or even an achievement if you've prepared for it with sleep?
    Doesn't it mean you're just shifting your sleep cycle?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's staying on a normal sleep schedule after that that's the achievement.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • WELL DRINK SOME COFFEE BUDDY WE'RE GONNA STAY UP FOR 50 HOURS

Lol I stayed up once until 3 AM but then I fell asleep because I'm a wuss like that. And also I knew I shouldn't be looking at cesium explosions that late at night.

So I've never done an all-nighter. Sad life I know

Years
  • I pulled only one all-nighter about two years ago to stay up and practice my presentation with a friend over Yahoo voice chat. Got home around 2pm and fell asleep like a rock instantly XD But thankfully it was just a short nap and didn't ruin my schedule or anything, lol.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Chemistry is a horribly hard subject and it makes me sadface :(

Oh another note I don't remember that last time I had more then 6 hours of sleep. And I usually have to go to work half an hour after I wake up, definitely winning at life arent I.

P.S I made myself an english breakfast today, was pretty fantastic. Baked Beans arent my favourite thing in the world though.. luckily there was BACON!!

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • We ran out of thawed bacon :(

But I don't ever eat bacon at breakfast. More like Lucky Charms and milk.

I usually sleep from 12 AM to 11 AM. But today I woke up at 9 so that makes me happer.

And also I found a cute Turtwig/Manaphy sketch in my teacher's scratch paper pile <3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I just had cereal but I guess it's not agreeing with me because stomachache x.x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back