• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • Quick question for anybody who wants to answer, why is there 150 members online and 700 guests viewing did the registration on here change?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Quick question for anybody who wants to answer, why is there 150 members online and 700 guests viewing did the registration on here change?

Uh, no? It's just that often people are led here through googling hacks or something and don't register, instead they just read about the hacks and leave.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years

• Uh, no? It's just that often people are led here through googling hacks or something and don't register, instead they just read about the hacks and leave.

Damn.. thats true, still though with all the guests I hope at least 1/4 of them register to fill some of the gaps, this is a great forum I want PC to succeed.

It hurts seeing threads from last month on the first page.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I kind of consider PC already succeeded, considering how long it's lasted and the hundreds of thousands of members.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I kind of consider PC already succeeded, considering how long it's lasted and the hundreds of thousands of members.

Its been going strong for many years and has always been a success from the beginning no doubt, not just me but a lot of people grew up with PC since they were 14, 15 years old and have that special place with so many memories so coming back I just want that success to keep going.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • You can tell who's a true oldie on hiatus because most of them have a broken profile picture XD I always wondered why.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • HEY KYOSUKE! I REMEMBER YOUU!!! <3 Good seeing you back!

Yes I remember you too! Much respect to a fellow Canadian PC member and that goes for everyone else keeping up good vibes and good conversation.

Hope all has been well love Haha

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yes I remember you too! Much respect to a fellow Canadian PC member and that goes for everyone else keeping up good vibes and good conversation.

Hope all has been well love Haha

Haha that's fantastic that you remember me! :3 Glad of it! How have you been and why the year haitus?
    :C Sadly I'm not in Toronto anymore, I'm in the UK.. but it's pretty damn awesome here! I'm really loving it!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Haha that's fantastic that you remember me! :3 Glad of it! How have you been and why the year haitus?
    :C Sadly I'm not in Toronto anymore, I'm in the UK.. but it's pretty damn awesome here! I'm really loving it!

Honestly I just thought about PC and decided to hop back on out of the blue since its been awhile, and the funny thing about you being in the UK is I lived in Cornwall, England for 2 years when I turned 19 and yeah I have to admit its pretty sweet its amazing when you think you have things figured out until you move somewhere else and literally see the world differently.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    A more pleasing observation would have to be the changes in character you notice in returning members. Banal topic.

Does anyone here often get frustrated when playing video games, when a certain level or obstacle is just too stubborn to be conquered? FIFA 12 can really stir up a sh*t-storm of rage.

Years
  • Freaking Legendary Souls mode on Soul Calibur V. That crap is insane in the membrane hard. I can do it now though, but my first run through it took me like an hour or something cause the CPU is just that damn hard. There's only seven fights but Edge Master is such a douchebag it's unreal. In that mode he solely uses Alpha Patrokalos's fighting style which is an Iaido sword style (as opposed to switching styles each round). When he beats your ass he brushes the "dirt off his shoulder" and he's all like "vary your attacks if you wish to succeed" when all that mofo does is SPAM THE SAME 3 OR 4 COMBOS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER! IT'S LIKE WTF MAN, WHAT IS THIS BULLCRAP!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Uh yeah I nearly threw the controller at the TV when I was so close to beating Orphan on FF13 at the time, also taking on Myrrah on Gears 3 on Hardcore/Insane difficulty solo pissed me off quite a bit.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Dark Souls PvP is a nightmare, especially if you're playing the game at a low level. Twinks(low leveled guys with high level gear) and gankers(people who wait by spawn points as soon as you invade them) are absolutely everywhere, and the awful netcode makes it lag so it seems like you're always fighting Brazilians.

In terms of offline games, the final dungeon in Final Fantasy III DS made me quit after only two or so visits. It's insane if you don't know exactly what to do.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Yesterday, I spent a good part of half an hour trying to come first in the 150cc Bowser's Castle race in Mario Kart 7. God, that was frustrating. I nearly threw the 3DS at the wall at one point after being hit by a Blue Shell seconds from the finish line... but then realised at the last second what a ridiculously stupid thing that'd be to do! :D

Years
  • Blue shells are nice when you can find them on the beach, like blue beach glass. I've got a whole bottle full of glass that I put in the window so the sun could shine through it, but my window doesn't get very good light.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back