• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Didn't look much different from around 3am, just lost some of the light on the one side. But it was nice to just stand there and chat with my brother over hot chocolate as we watched. :3

And it was pretty cool to think a bunch of people all over the continent were standing outside, watching the same thing, bearing the same damn cold I was. xD;

Years
    My mom just woke up, and we went out into the backyard to watch for the moon. We could see it for a second, but then it went away. ):
    ..Meanwhile, my dog started attacking me with love. XD

Cherrim

Years
    In Alaska, your eyes can freeze shut when you blink. No joke.
    Ugggh I hate when this happens. :( It only happens if your eyes are watery/you get snow in them but when it's super windy, it's practically inevitable unless you're brushing the wet out of your eyes. Ugggh.

I hate wet cold.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    In those situations you should wear sunglasses. Protect your eyes and look fancy.

Cherrim

Years
    Sunglasses or similar things don't always help that much. :p

And it's not like... instant... :( idk, when you're used to that kind of weather you also know how to deal with it. And having ice in your eyelashes isn't that bad if you get indoors quickly to dry off. :p

Cherrim

Years
    I have never done that. Gotten my tongue stuck to a popsicle in the middle of summer before though. xD;

Years
    Ugggh I hate when this happens. :( It only happens if your eyes are watery/you get snow in them but when it's super windy, it's practically inevitable unless you're brushing the wet out of your eyes. Ugggh.

I hate wet cold.
    That's mortifying. D:
    I just can't even imagine getting ice on my eyes.
    How do you see to get indoors? D:

Cherrim

Years
    Oh no. D: W-what exactly do you do to fix it? I don't think I could ever bring myself to rip away or something. Ouch.

Years
    I-I would never actually lick a pole or something like that. Even if there's no risk of it getting stuck. XD; Germs and whatnot.. D:
    It's happened to me, though, with a Popsicle as well.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Oh, I've heard that one. I once stuck my tongue to a pole in grade 2, barely got it off with a little bit of skin missing, nothing too bad.

Classic. And ouch!
    How do even get unstuck? Run hot water or something?

Get goggles. Look much cooler than those over-rated sunglasses.

Digimon promotes them.

Totally forgot about googles. Love em!

Years
    I beg to differ. Severe cold injuries can be equivilant to third degree burns. I'm talking like when exposed to liquid nitrogen, etc.
    Stuff that causes your fingers/etc to break off.

Also, I just looked up some heated sunglasses. They exist.
    And some are actually pretty stylish. o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back