• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Haha, out of one window I saw the eclipse, and out of the other I saw Venus. The picture came out bad though for the former because the flats in front of our house was in the way and I my zoom isn't working for Venus. ;;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I should be pretty fortunate it stopped raining and the clouds managed to clear out this evening. I managed to get an awesome view of the eclipse. It was freezing outside, though.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • That'd be a nice photo. I wish I could get some more. ;__;

Same. We don't have a memory card for our camera so we can only record 22 seconds of it. I tried taken more pictures on my phone but my phone sucks when it comes to quality.

Years
  • I gave up '-';
    it's way too cold, and I saw it disappear, but there was nothing but blackness for a good while. I'll try back in about ten minutes. D:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

• That's how it seems here in St. Louis.
    I think I actually have a chance to see the red moon, but my fear of the night prevents me from doing so right now.

Wow you too? I didn't know the atmosphere spread that far. I was asking Lightning cause she literally lives like maybe 5 minutes from me lol.. so I figured she might be seeing the same thing.. but it's really cool to know that you are seeing a similar thing to what I'm seeing, too :333

Ahh.. doesn't this just feel like such.. togetherness? It's nice!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • -27C? Go inside. Seriously. That's just silly.

Then again, it got down to -70F (-56C) where I used to live in Alaska.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I don't know how cold it is in Florida. The only thing I know is, I could see my breath and I was still a bit cold even with my robe on.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    o_O

It's cold here when it's even like 5C. NOT EVEN NEGATIVES (Not now but in general).

Team Fail, you must be dying. D:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I'd say it's between 20-40 F here. At that point you really can't tell the difference, but I'm pretty sure it couldn't be less than 20. lol

Years
  • With the windchill, it's hovering right around 20 Fahrenheit atm. Brrr.

God I can't imagine how cold Alaska would be. Not headed there anytime soon. :s

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I think I'm done with the moon for tonight. I haven't checked to see if it's fully covered yet but I don't think I'll be taken anymore recordings.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Is it just me or does the sky look tinted a bit red for you, too?
    Yeah it does. :O

Heading back out to watch the peak with my brother. (We were out for about 10 minutes earlier.) Bringing hot chocolate this time. B)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I got to see it better than I thought I would. I saw red, orange and yellow actually. lol

Done for the night though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back