• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    90 GB is a lot of stuff. :0

/At least I think it is, I know next to nothing about computers. o.o

90 GB isn't that much. I have a Verbatim 500 GB External Hard Drive, and it isn't too expensive either. It's only about $100 or so.

I don't even use up that much space on it. I only waste about 7.5 GB on iTunes.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wow Livewire. I'm shocked. VERY shocked. I dunno, I expected you'd know stuff about computers for some reason. XD

Years

• 90 GB isn't that much. I have a Verbatim 500 GB External Hard Drive, and it isn't too expensive either. It's only about $100 or so.

I don't even use up that much space on it. I only waste about 7.5 GB on iTunes.

I didn't think so. -_- I mean, the most GB I usually see is my 30 GB I pod Classic rotfl.

Which is barely half full anyways.

Years
  • I did a Time Machine backup yesterday and it saved nearly 90GB of stuff. :o
    Wouldn't want to lose that stuff. :S

I am doing a new Time Machine back up now since I have updated stuff and it is just over 150GB so XDDD
    I have a lot of heavy programs though, so this is why :3

Thank god for my 1TB HDD.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My laptop is 140 GB... I could really use a portable hard drive (up to 500 GB or so). I'm thinking of buying one next week.

90 GB isn't that much... for me though. :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've only got like 200 gigs left on my external drive, which is 1TB. Then I've got about 150gb on my netbook... probably 320gb on my desktop... and then various flash drives and the like.

And nearly everything is full. T_T

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

I think I have a bunch of junk in my hard drive that I don't even know about. I haven't had the chance to clean it up yet. I do have 25 GB of pictures, music, and videos from my camera. The rest is probably the programs and games I'm using like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, IRC programs, etc.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • All I have is my Mac, which is nearly full of movies and games that circulated through my school xD

I need a bigger hardrive....

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

^^

it was 3GB left the other day but that's cause I forgot about clearing my Trash/ Recycling Bin for ages

I bet it's iMovie's fault Lolz My laptop has a little more space but ... I broke it last Tuesday XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I've got a terrabyte, and I'm eating it up pretty fast. I could easily trim off a few hundred gigs of stuff that I'm just too lazy to delete though. Failed game recordings especially.

Years
  • Both my machines are lacking in space. >_> My desktop can hold up to 180GB and at the moment I've been doing frequent disk clean-ups for the capacity to stay at 150GB.

And the laptop I'm currently using only holds about 69.1GB and I have 10.6GB left of space.

Luckily I do use a 2TB external harddrive so storage isn't so much of an issue for me.

Rafflesia

i26
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    199 GB free out of 465 GB, I have a plethora of games and entire TV series and movies. I should probably get around to cleaning out my computer soon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It is nice to have on-board space though. D: A big external drive is nice but I never really remember to turn mine off when I turn my computer off, or it gets SO outdated because I never backup my stuff. XD;

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • You're not supposed to run stuff from an external drive anyway, they're designed for storage purposes. :(

I have a 320GB HDD in my laptop and two 250GB external drives. I only use one of the externals though - the other was a gift and I just haven't needed it yet.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have a 1TB internal in my desktop. Which is really a lot for me still >__> Right now I'm being more disorganized and careless than ever and I let clutter just stay there. Not even halfway done with it.

I love it <3. But for some reason I got a few startup chkdsks Which I don't think have to do with the HDD, but it sure did have to do which my old HDD, which died a slow, horrible, painful, BSoD infested death due to bad sectors.

And so did a 500GB disk I bought last year and had bad sectors right away >__<

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I have 190GB free out of 220GB. Why do people need such high storage capabilities?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    My old clunker of a desktop has a 160 GB hard drive, of which 60 GB or so is still free. There's a whole lot of junk that I haven't bothered to clear out over the years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back