• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperte

はがねタイプ
Years
  • WE HAD THOSE TOO. BUT MY SCHOOL ALSO HAD A COMPUTER LAB WITH THOSE IMACS. AND THIS WAS A PUBLIC SCHOOL.

as long as you remember you have a life. :P

Our computer lab had these
    Spoiler:

And what's this 'life' that you talk about? Surely you don't mean going outside do you?!

Years
  • Speaking out outside, there are drunken people in the street! XD

I live in the center of Bristol and I can see lots of funny drunken people stumbling around. Like a strange drunken zombie apocalypse​

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • AND THIS WAS A PUBLIC SCHOOL.
    Not surprising. Private school typically have a tighter budget.

Seriously. We have really nice public schools here on the Eastern Shore, because the cities just dump large amounts of money into them.

And, lo and behold, teachers are getting laid off and the cities now have budget problems.

wat

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • WHAT KIND OF SCHOOLS DID YOU GO TO?! We had crayons and paper in primary school!!! /rage

I WENT TO THE MOST AWESOMEST SCHOOL IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA!

Ok, enough with the caps. But yeah, my elementary school was pretty awesome. I wish I can go back there to spend the day with the students and my old teachers (hard to believe THEY STILL TEACH THERE. O__O)

Our computer lab had these
    Spoiler:

And what's this 'life' that you talk about? Surely you don't mean going outside do you?!

Of course. I don't want to spend my whole life cooked up in my house. I gotta have some fresh air every now and then. It was confirmed in some study that people who stay indoors for a long period of time tend to get sick more than people who go outside.

Speaking out outside, there are drunken people in the street! XD

I live in the center of Bristol and I can see lots of funny drunken people stumbling around. Like a strange drunken zombie apocalypse​

Of course, it is the weekend, it's pretty common to see drunk people in my area as well as Mexicali, Mexico. Glad the Police are in full force by catching drunk drivers.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Age.

That is the only thing preventing me from royally curbstomping my little sister right now.

Seriously... Because of family issues, I can't help but take pity on her and all, but...

Everyone else pities her as well. And my dad bribes her for her affection.

She's a little, horrific, hellish, brat.

*Twitch*

She was whining about how it was cold, and kept demanding that I turn the heat up, and refused to wear a coat.

I gave her mine, just to silence her.

*Twitch*

Yeah, she's just a kid, blahbady blah. She parrots everything she hears on that damn television, and spreads unhappiness and bitterness with her behavior, and fondness for commenting on things best left alone.

-_-

RAAAAAAAAAAGE.

"Excuse me, Miss Yukari... Let me take Marisa. Because I really. Need. To. Hit. Something."
    -Kotohime
    Keep your mom away from the phone, and if anyone in your family is a cop, take away their taser.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    ah drunk people, there was a huge indian wedding (fireworks gave me no sleep, not buying from their dairies as protest) at the resort not too far from where I live a couple of days ago and they are still celebrating
    drunk people all through the streets

so how are my dcc'ers

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I'm alright, getting over this silly sickness yay!
    I'm just like weak and tired and stuff, but almost there!
    How are you?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm fine... dreading for Monday though... no internet for a week... probably more. >_<

Though I got to plan my stuff though. Like teach myself how to draw for instance. ;)

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm alright, getting over this silly sickness yay!
    I'm just like weak and tired and stuff, but almost there!
    How are you?

good, however my computer is dead
    and probably can't be revived
    so i'm preparing to wake up and hear the bad news and put it down
    :'[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back