• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Heyyy...the shovel's not to bury people but to build pitfalls, that's the only way to trap them! Speaking of which we're going to need netting and a moving van...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I'm excited about today. Today is my mom's birthday, and my family is going to a town about half an hour away from where I live, or one that is 2 hours away, and we are gonna eat cake, fo boating, and some other stuff. Tomarrow we'll have a party with relatives. It should be lots of fun. :P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    That zoundz fun LM, I hope ya have a good time. We uzually juzt go out for dinner for my mom'z birthdayz ^^;;

I'm having a pretty crummy day -_-One of my very bezt friendz iz moving to England ;__; He'z like my brother...only we dont' fight az much XD But it'z juzt zo evil! He'z one of the reazonz I'm looking forward to highzchool. And thiz probably meanz we won't be able to talk to eachother by phone very often. There'z alwayz email and letterz but talking by phone iz zo much eazier 8'{ I'm going to mizz him zo much...

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Teara said:
    That zoundz fun LM, I hope ya have a good time. We uzually juzt go out for dinner for my mom'z birthdayz ^^;;

I'm having a pretty crummy day -_-One of my very bezt friendz iz moving to England ;__; He'z like my brother...only we dont' fight az much XD But it'z juzt zo evil! He'z one of the reazonz I'm looking forward to highzchool. And thiz probably meanz we won't be able to talk to eachother by phone very often. There'z alwayz email and letterz but talking by phone iz zo much eazier 8'{ I'm going to mizz him zo much...

Ack, that sucks Teara. =\ I know how it feels to watch a good friend move awy, but I have already gone on about that way too many times. =P

Today was alright, except for the fact that I'm rather depressed because I still have one more week of summer school left. =\ Man, it is so boring. >>; Please forgive my complaining about it, but I just can't stand it. =\ Oh well, I've already gotten through 5 days, I'm sure I can get through 5 more..

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I see FT got tired of that gilr thing. I could have told you it was stupid without even doing the dare. It's espcially annoying to people who aren't doing the dare.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I see FT got tired of that gilr thing. I could have told you it was stupid without even doing the dare. It's espcially annoying to people who aren't doing the dare.

Meh, I just felt like being silly that day, so I decided to mimic the people who actually had to do it. =P Anyways, yeah, I got tired of it very quickly. I don't know, it just lost its humor after a few hours. =\

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    See, I told everyone that girly girl thing would get boring quickly. Sure, it's fun for a little while, but some people have their dares lasting 2 months... if Nick got sick of it in a few hours... imagine how sick of it we'll be in 2 months time...

Well 5 days of summer school shouldn't be too much more Nick... I'm sure you'll survivie! At least you only have to go for 2 weeks rather than the whole summer. And you complaining about it is nothing compared to my complaining earlier this year. I would complain constantly about work and weather and a whole lot more. But good luck with summer school!

And Teara, I'm sorry that one of your closest friends is moving away. I've gone through that too... well, kinda. But I was younger so I probably wasn't as close to my friend as you are to yours.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I can't figure out why people are doig this stuff for 2 months. I did one dare, to put Barney in my sig, for two days. Um, when I played truth or dare, the dares were different everytime, and they only lasted about five minutes tops. Gosh, someone needs to come up with a dare that doens't have to do with getting a sex change. I should go dare someone to close the dare thread. Mwuhahahaha!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Five more days of summer school? Aww, I only got through my first week and I'm failing as much as I ever did than the rest of my life. :P (I got 5 failiing grades so far this week. Ahh well, I learn from my mistakes...I hope.) I still did good than most if my class. It's close to impossible to pass. It was pretty funny when a kid in my class jumped up happily shouting out his failing grade. It was the best he had this week. XD

And that stinks Teara.
    Well as long as you can communicate with him, that's great.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    snowangel3181988 said:
    See, I told everyone that girly girl thing would get boring quickly. Sure, it's fun for a little while, but some people have their dares lasting 2 months... if Nick got sick of it in a few hours... imagine how sick of it we'll be in 2 months time...
    Well not everyone got bored of it quickly like lets see.... Shineyelectrode, JKaizer, Arcanine, Legendary_Pokemaster..... the list goes on -_-, I really don't understand how there not bored of it yet I mean I got tired of my Hilary Duff dare withen minutes, and I didn't even have to change my gender.
    *runs off to install The Sims*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ugh, Hilary Duff, the quintessential girly-girl stereotype...she makes my eyes burn, especially when she wears pink.

I'm feeling strangely down right now...I suppose I'm just tired or something. I couldn't stand to have one of my little depression episodes on summer vacation x_x

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Ugh, Hilary Duff, the quintessential girly-girl stereotype...she makes my eyes burn, especially when she wears pink.

I'm feeling strangely down right now...I suppose I'm just tired or something. I couldn't stand to have one of my little depression episodes on summer vacation x_x
    *Hugs* Aww don't feel down. Although... I wasn't in a good mood while I was at church an hour ago. I was in such a good mood since I just saw Spiderman 2 with my sister... then somehow my good mood was ruined. *sigh* I'm so confused rigt now... maybe I'm just tired too...

I don't know how they aren't tired with all this girly girl stuff yet either. They will eventually though. It's already been almost a week since it started... 2 months is way too long for this to have any entertainment value at all. Just give it some time...

As for Hilary Duff... I don't like her either. I just don't. And yeah, she does fit the stereotype pretty well. It's just so annoying...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    *Hugs* Aww don't feel down. Although... I wasn't in a good mood while I was at church an hour ago. I was in such a good mood since I just saw Spiderman 2 with my sister... then somehow my good mood was ruined. *sigh* I'm so confused rigt now... maybe I'm just tired too...

I don't know how they aren't tired with all this girly girl stuff yet either. They will eventually though. It's already been almost a week since it started... 2 months is way too long for this to have any entertainment value at all. Just give it some time...

Trust me, it will get tiring. I wouldn't have taken the dare if it didn't.

*sigh* I just finished a movie. I feel pretty wierd feeling after I watch something that's good.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Hilary Duff can't sing, and I don't think she's that good of an actober. All she does everytime she speaks on Lizzie McGuire is stutter in the beginning of all of her sentences, and gasp. If you watch it and look closely for thos etwo things, you'll see she does them a lot.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Hilary Duff can't sing, and I don't think she's that good of an actober. All she does everytime she speaks on Lizzie McGuire is stutter in the beginning of all of her sentences, and gasp. If you watch it and look closely for thos etwo things, you'll see she does them a lot.

I agree with the gasping part. Even I don't watch Lizzie McGuire and I know that much. :P
    I don't know about the stuttering part though.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Like, everytime she, or Miranda says somethign on the show, like if they start the sentence with the word, I, they'll do this; "I-I-I" They do that all of the time.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Like, everytime she, or Miranda says somethign on the show, like if they start the sentence with the word, I, they'll do this; "I-I-I" They do that all of the time.

God, imagine how much she does that to boys. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back