• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

im out kthxbye signing off never returning my brain doesnt compute nope nope npoe

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Anyways, the weather in Sweden keeps being fucking brilliant. We're even getting water shortage and forest fires. Idr what rain looks like.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Forest fires DO sound fucking brilliant. It's just eh here once again. I need to move the stuff out of my uni flat back home since today's the last day to do so. D:

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Rain season's only started and I already miss the summer heat.

rip sunny days
    for 5 months at least

Last edited:
    Years
    why miss the heat

the heat and humidity are the worst parts

like you (generally speaking) cant even go outside without being all sweaty and gross :<

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    that part does suck but i find the heat strangely uplifting and motivating enough to put up with it and do stuff
    idek why :s

my mind also likes to associate mild temp with rest so maybe that's part of the reason? idk

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    why miss the heat

the heat and humidity are the worst parts

like you (generally speaking) cant even go outside without being all sweaty and gross :<

Florida heat is very different from Sweden heat I suppose. You'd probably love my 31 C day here that I just had :)

For the record, 31 C here is extreme, not common at all and swedes aren't sure of how to handle it because the ocean isn't warm enough to swim in yet. Although I guess the cold is nice now XD

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    23C is my max comfort temperature. Anything hotter and I get cranky.

My ideal is like 14C. Perfect hoodie weather. *_*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I mean, I used to hate anything above 23. But... Then i started wearing skirts :3 around 30 is actually tolerable when you don't wear long pants ahaha. I've been living a lie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back