• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm about to go back to my work and grab the leftover spaghetti my asst. manager made and I keep forgetting. I heard from one of my employees that it's reaaally good so I'm ready to dig into it tonight when I finally go and pick it up and bring it home.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I'm making gai pad khing (chicken + ginger stir fry) for dinner tomorrow. Super excited since it was really good last time.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Spaghetti is alright if it's done well, but it's all about the chicken fettuccine alfredo. :D

I got enough battle ready pokes to do some online battles this weekend. I did around a dozen, and I lost ALL OF THEM! XD

It seems Greninja is the main bane of my team's existence, I'm working on a strategy to dispose of those, even though it's not ideal to only focus on one pokemon like that. :P

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • We had pasta last night - my sister made bolognese. Tonight I'm doing my new specialty again - chicken and ginger stir fry! :D

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I eat pasta almost every day, I have to maintain my Italianness.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • this is me when i venture outside
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    can someone make me spaghetti please?
    preferably a cute girl
    but i will accept any spaghetti