• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Ive completely annihilated the ammount of discord servers im in and now it feeps empty

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm only actually visiting three and a half servers kind of

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm in 8 Discord servers, but I'm only really active in 3 of them, and a 4th during grand slam tennis periods.

TY

I consistently do purges where i just limit servers im in, i might have purged too much this time

Years
  • honestly the only reason im in as many as I am is because I kind of enjoy perusing through conversations that I've missed every now and again regarding certain topics of interest (like in the r/dbz discord channel; i almost never talk there but i like reading up on convos etc).

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Actually, make that 4 I am active in, and a 5th only during tennis grand slams. Completely forgot about The Price Is Right Discord I am in during the week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back