• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    im glad i get to avoid this entire ordeal by receiving spotify premium for free as a perk for working at starbucks
    What
    That's an awesome benefit :D

I've paid for spotify premium for what, a decade now? Since its inception, basically. Best subscription I've made.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I'm a free user, but I don't mind the ads. At least I can support the platform without paying.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • I just install an adblocker and whitelist sites/sections I frecuent most. Which now reminds me I have to go do so as I reinstalled the OS three days ago.

I see no problem in hearing one ad in between my songs (well, when I used free) , tho I don't see any problem in Saws blocking them. The marginal gain they'd make from Saws were the model to be on a user basis is ridiculously small.

Now, what I surely don't agree about is what Hulu does. If you don't know you get ads even if you pay for one of the tiers. And it's even more assholish as Disney and Fox (now just Disney) are pulling everything from Netflix and putting it in Hulu, so I'm paying for ads and basically favouring a closed olygopoly in the process. And they manage to break the adblocking because they stream the ads from their servers.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i had a dream where i escaped some compound where people in hazmat suits were everywhere and they were shooting at me with these weird guns, but myself and 2 other people shot them from a golf cart to escape.

i learned why they were wearing hazmat suits because, once we escaped, I turned around and one of us had turned into a demon. I shot the demon, but it wasnt effective. It said some stuff to me and then lunged at me, so i shot myself and woke up.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i was hoping to go to bed early tonight but ive been super busy all weekend helping my parents with stuff, so i have to cram all of my homework in tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back