• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • I had the worst sleeping habits in university. There were times when I would sleep until 4pm, get up and go to work, eat dinner, play video games all night, have breakfast in the morning and then go to bed.

It was... double plus ungood.

Last edited:
    Years
  • High school was bad for me. I didn't get to bed until midnight or 1 am most nights because of homework, all while having to wake up at 5:30 to get ready to go to school. ;;

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • in high school I would stay up until 3 or so am most days, and would often stay up all night only to sleep through one or two of my classes during the day

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • The view of my backyard right now makes it look like the sort of idyllic, yet suspicious place where a horror movie would begin. Awesome

Also, it's comforting for me to hear about everyone else's dysfunctional sleep schedules

Last edited:

TY

my sleep schedule was once broken as heck

sleep at 3am wake up at 7:30am

im glad i managed to fix that

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Oh, high school... For 4 years with no driver's license, I had to wake up at 6:20 am every morning to catch the bus in time. I could wake up at 7 am once I was driving there on my own. Usually, I always went to bed at half-past eleven or midnight, sometimes I had to stay up because I had to finish studying for important tests.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • i passed my test after i'd left school and started working. getting a car was one of the best things i did tbh, helped me out so much over the past few years.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well no, it wasn't a scam. The company went bankrupt. Then another company came in a few weeks later, bought the baking rights to everything, and continued on as normal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back