• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I may take a break from forums soon.

I need to work on my calmness more. :/ I still get too upset when things don't go my way on forums, and I really upset my mom over it yesterday....

Maybe i'll get into some kind of anime or video game while i'm gone lol

I'm rather concerned at how you seem to rely on 'happiness' as a crutch and force yourself to feel it at all times, otherwise you get stressed or upset. You never even respond to anyone who disagrees with you on anything, I've noticed, thus you refuse to add to a conversation and simply retreat when there's anything but that air of happiness you want to cling to.

This is a very unstable mentality, as things sometimes just don't go your way, people disagree, etc, and it's better to just accept the fact that you might not always feel happy and that some might disagree with sometimes. Wouldn't you agree it beats feeling like you do now and those outbursts?

I don't think anyone here is particularly hostile when it comes to disagreement, so if you want my advice, you should work on that instead of just further retreating.

But it's your life, I suppose. Just throwing in my opinion.

pkmin3033

It costs me $305.13 for a 13-week bus ticket.

This is the cheaper option, too ._.

pkmin3033

Jesus christ where do you live and are the busses made of gold
    They bloody well should be, considering how much I pay for them, but at least they're on time usually and run every 20 minutes. xD

A single would cost me around $10.16, so it works out as better value for money. It takes me about 40 minutes to get into work, although a drive straight there would be about half that. I think they might have upped the cost of bus tickets because of how bad the trains are...the train won't even get me to where I need to go, and half of them are delayed or cancelled. The timetable is more inconvenient, too.

pkmin3033

Life sucks if you're a milennial. Can't afford a car, can't afford a house, public transportation is overpriced and unreliable, and wages aren't going up enough.

Years
    Life sucks if you're a milennial. Can't afford a car, can't afford a house, public transportation is overpriced and unreliable, and wages aren't going up enough.

Y U P
    And when you're like "hey we need money to live" you're called selfish and entitled.

TY

i mean i'd love to move out y'know but from 240 euros a month i cant do anything

pkmin3033

Rent is only part of it, too...food, electricity, council tax, water, gas, internet...

pkmin3033

Maybe three or four times that amount, if you budgeted and lived modestly - the cost of living is outrageous, but maybe that's a slight exaggeration unless you spend money like water. xD

pkmin3033

You'd probably be able to find cheaper accomodation if you lived in a different area...in this country at least, the farther north you go, the cheaper rent usually is. Although close to cities prices typically skyrocket.

TY

we live basically in the middle of nowhere, at least thats what I think and rent is around 1.4k euros a month, but first things first, earning more than 240 a month xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back