• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Meanwhile it's getting colder here, and it doesn't help that I'm sick, so I feel twice as cold. :(

I don't think I've ever gotten through the autumn without getting sick.

TY

Autumn usually is a heatwave here

TY

its like an oven in my room atm and I dont remotely like it.

im chill with tshirt weather but im not chill with no weather for anything

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ugh that sucks. :( I hate summer heat.

I'm in this weird in-between phase of my life right now. I just graduated university but I have a big trip next month so it feels pointless to start job hunting when I'll be out of the country across the world for a few weeks... so I'm in this limbo and going back and forth between my parents' houses instead of staying at home in the other city I live in. I love living alone but... it's starting to get hot out and my parents both have central air conditioning while my house does not. So I'm more than happy to bum around with them and enjoy the cool, cool AC than sweat it out back home ahahaha....

Years
  • aw ;_; idk what I'd do without heat or AC haha. It gets so cold during the winter and so hot in the summer....in winter it's easier to warm up since you can put on more layers, but summer is unbearable, especially if it's super humid.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My house is... not great for either of those. T_T;; We have baseboard heating so we're okay in the winter, but in summer we have to use window AC units. They work okay so long as you're in the room, but they're so noisy and if you move into a second room on that floor, it feels super hot again. Plus they're a pain to put in the windows every year.

But also my bedroom at my house is in the basement... where you have to physically turn on the baseboard heating to your preferred temperature instead of letting a thermostat handle it. And it's slightly broken so during the winter I basically have to choose between two settings: very hot (24 degrees Celsius in my basement) or very cold (10 degrees). x_x I don't have a proper window down there either so I can't have air conditioning. I'm very happy in cold weather, so I don't mind a 24/7 freezing temperature in my room during the winter but I die in summer when all I have to cool me down is a standing fan.

So yeah I'll gladly mooch off my parents' central air all summer if they'll let me. >_>;;;

TY

ok since when did my inner thoughts think its a good idea to wake up at almost 11am this never happened i dont feel so good evil trains why

Sirfetch’d

I had to wake up early today for work but I'm off now. I get Saturday off as well so I may very well end up sleeping in because I have a lot of sleep I need to catch up on. The past few nights I have stayed up late gaming or watching shows lol

pkmin3033

I had the worst night imaginable last night...I went to bed at 11, woke up at midnight in a panic, then finally went back to sleep about an hour and a half later. I've been awake since 4am and I feel awful.

This week has passed by too quickly...

TY

I had the worst morning right now, waking up to check my email to find out my teacher basically is screwing the entire class. 2 weeks before the final exams.

while they made a mess of that subject...

TY

can't say that I do, probably wasn't around then :S

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I'm convinced they'd charge you for oxygen if they could somehow find a way to do it.

pkmin3033

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back