• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Its been quiet around here... too quiet... Normally the doorbell would have gone off 4 times O_O

Years
    I remember being 5 years old and I received a lot of candy in my jack-o-lantern bucket that year.. there was no way my parents would have let me finish all of my candy in one night xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I gotta buy candy later. But I need to get my Twilight Sparkle costume ready...I'm lacking cutie marks!

Also, Chocolate or bust.

Years
    omg you guys are back together? :D i remember the summer, man, damn :( i'm happy it's going well! (i noticed the hints but nothing this explicit yet :P)
    ...why would you want to know about what we do? Oh wait, it's John ;)

Yeah we're back together now, and I got to see her last week as well.

TY

No, not really, just the same music as usual :P
    Maybe there are some hidden ones between them though

Sirfetch’d

Welp I managed to dip into the Halloween candy early. It's not like anyone is gonna show up, but I still feel bad that I couldn't resist myself from the temptation XD

TY

Oh im eating a lot of candy right now... if my parents get home ill be in deep trouble haha

Sirfetch’d

Ehh I don't think my parents are gonna care much considering they bought way more than necessary.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Am I the only one around here that isn't celebrating Halloween at all? No candies, no parties for me :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back