• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    i hate math. ugh. i canNOT wait till I get over my math requirements. just college algebra and i am d o n e.

Years
    @Chase: Linear Algebra is one of the most boring Math classes I've ever taken... Plus some of the concepts are really weird and difficult to understand. I barely got away with a B on it.

To get away from some academic talking, though, I got a steal deal yesterday with 3 chicken strips for 5 cents. Yes, 5 cents.

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Last edited:

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    I was actually pretty good at math, but I never enjoyed it.

Also you reminded me that yesterday my good friend ate 30 mcnuggets (we are not role models we were drunk by 5 pm in a random mcdonalds)

Years
    I actually had McDonalds for lunch yesterday, and I'm still not a fan to their food, but I dealt with it because my dad just happened to be close to one when out shopping yesterday and he called and asked me if I wanted some lunch.

Sirfetch’d

I'm not a big fan of eating lunch from McDonalds because the ones we have here are so greasy and just a turn off a lot. Their breakfast is OK, I guess but I'd rather stick to places like Subway or Dairy Queen.

Years
    Dairy Queen is delicious, and I haven't had them in a long while because their food really fills me up ._. but what's more fattening than McDonalds down here? Hardees.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ugh McDonald's breakfast is terrible imo so greasy. DQ and Subway are good though I have not had breakfast from either.
    Ahh Hardee's. I've had their food a few times but it's been a long time now.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    And we're back to talking about food. :P

the only way I eat at McDonalds is if I'm on a band trip or something and that's the only place around. However, I do like their flapjacks (pancakes, hotcakes, what have you). They're one of the only food items that don't make me feel sick.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Petition for Dipu or Raichu to rename the thread that relates to food.

Taco Bell, you guys. Best stuff around imo.

Years
    Until there was a scandal that it was only 10% meat or something XD it was a while back though, so I don't remember how that one went down.

Years
    I like this new title better. I felt that 'After The Fall' sounded a bit depressing and post-apocalyptic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back