• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Every single time I come here it's food being discussed paha. Lunchables were amazing though oh god. Honestly they tasted pretty crap but how cool is a lunch that you can stack into a tower? It's revolutionary I say. The best thing since sliced bread (which you could never stack into a tower!!!).

Sirfetch’d

Every single time I come here it's food being discussed paha. Lunchables were amazing though oh god. Honestly they tasted pretty crap but how cool is a lunch that you can stack into a tower? It's revolutionary I say. The best thing since sliced bread (which you could never stack into a tower!!!).

Duh! What better topic is there than food? There isn't one! I agree that most Lunchables tasted pretty bad, but there are a few that were pretty decent such as the nachos one and the chicken nugget one. The best part though was the Capri Sun that came with it :D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I love my mom so much, she brought home this Chinese Restaurant menu.

I want to order food so bad rn, but ughhhh.

Sirfetch’d

I love my mom so much, she brought home this Chinese Restaurant menu.

I want to order food so bad rn, but ughhhh.

Do it and make sure that you order enough for all of us food fanatics in this DCC ;D

Sirfetch’d

Wait what?? You mean that you aren't the cash cow? Kinda disappointing tbh. I guess I'll have to find someone else to get me Chinese food :D

Seattle, how about you? ;D Slayr? Anyone?

Sirfetch’d

Chase, you gtfo and get us some food. Be useful for something other than walkers, jeez.

Ok, but if walkers attack while I am gone..you are out of luck and better not blame me -^-

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    That's why I'm sending you, moron. You're good with the walkers. Kill them, and keep the chinese food safe.

Take Glen with you, btw. He'll help pick out the good ****.

HES KOREAN

Years
    Wait what?? You mean that you aren't the cash cow? Kinda disappointing tbh. I guess I'll have to find someone else to get me Chinese food :D

Seattle, how about you? ;D Slayr? Anyone?

If you can tell me all y'all address.

Actually never mind. I don't feel like going outside.

Sirfetch’d

It's ok guys! I'll just enjoy this nice bowl of chili that my mom made for dinner :D Who needs takeout when I have something this tasty?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Selfish. -_-

Ugh. Gonna have to make do with this rice.

Also, hell yeah, got an A on this paper I pretty much did on 5 minutes. ;D

Sirfetch’d

And congrats on that paper, Dipu :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back