• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I've never had a fiber one bar, but you guys want to make me try it.
    I've never had one either, and I've never had their cereal either.. but as healthy as they advertise this stuff, I doubt it's really healthy in terms of the amount of sugar and or sodium :P

And good morning DCC!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm just going to keep the food discussion rolling and say that I haven't had breakfast yet.

Off to make some Ramen! =P

blue

gucci
    Years
    Ohh, what I'd give for a Cheese Panini right now.

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

blue

gucci
    Years
    I love the type of gooey cheese on sandwiches, yeah I don't think having a DCC Food is such a good idea.. it makes me hungry. ;;

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not that big of a fan of gooey cheese, either. D: I like the stringy kind. They're delicious, they're fun to play with, and they take a long time to devour… well, if you peel them off bit-by-bit, that is. xD The only thing bad about string cheese, though, is that they're quite pricey. The lower-quality don't cost too much, but they're not tasty either.

Unfortunately, I haven't had any Ramen noodles at all within the last two years. I don't like how they taste, to be honest. The only type of Ramen that I really liked were the ones that were mushroom flavored—the rest of them had some sort of a stinky smell. My mom used to cook Ramen for dinner a lot, but she stopped doing it after my sister and I started complaining.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I used to have Ramen after a day at high school. Especially during the winter, but for some reason, my mom stopped buying it. I'm currently going to community college, so I still live with my parents, but when I transfer to a four year university, I have a feeling Ramen will once again be on the menu. The breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu to be exact.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    One day I would like to have actual ramen. But until then I guess it would have to be the sodium loaded instant ramen. I only eat it when there is absolutely nothing else to eat in the house. Which is a problem because it's currently one of the things we don't have in the house.

Years
    Everyone's told me that "instant ramen" is a misnomer. We just call it instant noodles, apparently it's not up to the ramen level to deserve that name.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    Everyone's told me that "instant ramen" is a misnomer. We just call it instant noodles, apparently it's not up to the ramen level to deserve that name.

I've heard that too! I'm not sure whether or not to believe it though. It makes sense both ways.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's possible. My mom uses the instant "ramen" packages to make some of her meals. Basically makes the noodles, drain out the water, and then add whatever she feels like it. I actually do it myself at times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back