• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    You should come to Canada. It's not even cold anymore. I don't know if it's global warming or what, but we haven't had a white Christmas for several years in a row now.
    Now the problem is I wish that I can see real snow. And now that you're telling it, I wonder if I'll prepare myself for this year's Christmas, since I don't have plans where to go in this festivities, yet.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    It can't be helped that the city that I live in is almost near the equator, which is why the weather of mine is hot that I have to use AC in the room. That's why I sometimes wish I go to another country besides of visiting Singapore.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I visited the equator once when I was in Ecuador. It was fun walking from the northern hemisphere to the southern hemisphere like it was nothing.
    I haven't had a white Christmas since I lived in Colorado I don't think.

Years
    You know beastly people bike in the snow? All weather cyclists with disc brakes and everything... 365 days of the week.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Fenneking said:
    I am envious of you...so envious!

Holiday traffic is magnified by 10 with those icy roads and blizzards.
    Though, maybe a very very light snow would suffice.

then we should trade places. i'll take your place (wherever you live) and you take California.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You walked to Ecuador? :O what a beast... are you one of those travelling explorer-type people?
    Wow learn to read. Obviously it happened while I was in Ecuador. also i don't care if you were joking like really?

I would ask who wants Florida for a week but it's actually been fairly pleasant. Well yesterday was. Not so much today.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    To people talking about equator and stuff... Never been south of Los Angeles in my entire life (globally).

I haven't gone north of Los Angeles either. I wish though, I want to visit the east coast one day. I have friends there that I'd loooove to meet irl.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I've been as far south as Tijuana Mexico, and as far north as southern Canada. I don't remember the specific town in Canada, but it was pretty close to the border. I've been all around the United States, but I've only gone so far into other countries. Canada looks and feels like America, or at least close to the border, but Tijuana is like walking into another world. The culture and everything is so different, surprising since it's so close to the border.

Sirfetch’d

I haven't gone north of Los Angeles either. I wish though, I want to visit the east coast one day. I have friends there that I'd loooove to meet irl.

You should so visit the east coast one day! It's really awesome over here and I can say the same about how I would love to visit the west coast one day as well. PC get together vacations anyone? I would love to see how different the beaches are over there!

Sirfetch’d

California is definitely on my list of 10 places that I want to visit before I die. Idk what it is about it, but California has just always stood out to me as an amazing state that I would love to spend a few weeks vacationing in one day.

Years
    ...spend a few weeks vacationing in one day.

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

The farthest south I've been in the United States is Louisville, Kentucky. They had fried catfish, hush puppies and biscuits :P I wonder what it's like going all the way down to Alabama or Louisiana <3 soul food heaven

Sirfetch’d

You really should visit here in Alabama! There isn't much that our state has to offer and is probably in the top 5 more boring states in America, but Florida is just a short drive away once you inevitably get bored here :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ya'll should visit Florida because there are so many other members here. Some within fifteen-twenty minutes of each other no lie.

Years
    As long as the food is good I won't mind the boringness. I'm kind of afraid of standing out though, I've only ever been to places where I fit in. Louisville is an exception, but I didn't spend that much time seeing the city, I was there for a competition.

I'd go visit Zach and see his hair-that-needs-cutting in the flesh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back