• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    I'm not really one who enjoys playing video games while at the same time having to study, but I just do it.. then again, it happened to me last year with the release of Black 2 and White 2, and my grades did plummet a bit :<

blue

gucci
    Years
    I haven't played much X/Y lately, I've been more focused on other things over the past week or so. However saying that I have started to play Pokemon Y today.. and the gameplay hours are beginning to stack up.

Sirfetch’d

Today was the first time in a few days that I have decided to actually sit down and play my X version. I have just been too tired and/or busy over the last few days to do so.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I just beat X yesterday and I must say. I think it's my favorite game so far. My only wish was that there were more new pokemon.

On that note, does anyone else think that Hawlucha looks like a super hero?

Years
    I just beat X yesterday and I must say. I think it's my favorite game so far. My only wish was that there were more new pokemon.

On that note, does anyone else think that Hawlucha looks like a super hero?
    I also finished the game yesterday. I powered through for a few hours. These are probably the best Pokemon games to date. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Totally agreeing. Sure there isn't much post!game content but overall? Easily probably my favorite games. Sixth generation in general is quite quickly becoming my favorite generation overall.

Sirfetch’d

Gonna agree with you guys. I know there were some complaints about the low number of new Pokemon, but the quality of the few that were introduced and the amazing gameplay and graphics easily made these the best games of all time.

Years
    There's a few of us who found the games a bit rushed. Anyone else sympathize with the feeling? Hopefully they flesh it out in the 3rd version.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Gonna agree with you guys. I know there were some complaints about the low number of new Pokemon, but the quality of the few that were introduced and the amazing gameplay and graphics easily made these the best games of all time.
    This right here. The quality was really good and the graphics were AMAZING.

@BlahISuck
    I too felt that the storyline was a little rushed. I feel like too much happened between the first and second games while the villainous team were introduced too late into the game. I thought the storyline had potential, but it just fell a little short. Still, it's one heck of a game.

Years
    The amount of new Pokémon should not ruin a generation at all. In fact, I was quite happy to see that they didn't release 150 new species of Pokémon for this generation, to be honest. And the overall gameplay is just so fun!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's not that the game is rushed. Is that the plot has very weird pacing. You barely got much of anything when it comes to Flare and then suddenly plot between the seventh and eighth gyms and then what happens after the elite four. But this is me who tried taking her time and the only reason why I went to the Elite Four and beat it was to get access to the Friend Safari hahaha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You haven't even played the games? Then to me your opinion does not count. :V

blue

gucci
    Years
    I do hope there's more post-game content in the next game(s), as much fun I had playing through X I do feel that there was lacking content after defeating the Champion.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You implied it. </3 I'm aware that other people think so as well but yeah.

I've just been having fun trying to hatch a shiny and collecting Pokemon and such. Still have yet to finish the looker arc as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh gods. That reminds me that I need to go and get more money. I've dropped like 600000 on clothes recently because I'm a loser like that.

Though my problem with clothes is the holocaster and the fact that it is black. I can't wear things like the pink frilly dress or something without being irritated by the black ahah... ha. ;__; So I normally wear something with black or something that covers the holocaster so i can't see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back