• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ^ soo much :P I play Pokemon for the immersion, in a way it's like going back in time to your childhood, yet you're moving forwards with the new games.

Years
  • I like having my door closed for privacy. There's times though, where my mom either just walks in, or knocks and walks in without me saying it's okay. Even when I'm drying up from my showers, she still just walks in.

Quite frankly, it pisses me off that she doesn't respect my privacy.
    That's pretty much how I am. I want privacy with my door closed and sometimes my mom, my dad or even sometimes my brother walk on in without knocking (or knock without acknowledgement from me) and I hate it when that happens.

I guess I get too overly paranoid about this though, but my brother came into my room the other day to ask me what I was reading here on PC the other day, and it was in the staff forums too, no joke.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I could have sworn I'd posted right after Nichole...

Anyway, what I'd meant to say was: did no one realize those were lyrics? :(

Years
  • I guess I get too overly paranoid about this though, but my brother came into my room the other day to ask me what I was reading here on PC the other day, and it was in the staff forums too, no joke.

lol I bet he was surprised to find out you were a forum mod.

And I know how crazy the supporter forums get, it's like staff forums except a bit more open since we have way more green names compared to red/orange/blue names. Supporters sometimes put input into the forums there just like you staff do.

I could have sworn I'd posted right after Nichole...

Anyway, what I'd meant to say was: did no one realize those were lyrics?
    dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

If you think that's funny, you should watch my profile video. The lyrics are very similar!

Years
  • I wouldn't mind telling a few of my friends that play Pokémon that I'm a member of this place, so I could probably tell them that I'm also a moderator here as well, except that I don't moderate an actual Pokémon section :P

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Haha, do you perhaps listen to Panic! At the Disco, Dipu?

I don't really care about people knowing that I'm on a pokemon forum.
    If they think Pokemon is only for kids then that's their own problem.

Years
  • If I ever actually invited a friend here to PC, I would at least hope they stick around for a little while and post some and not just join because I encouraged it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    When I was younger, my friend and I were writers on a fairly large Nintendo forum. Now I don't have nay friends who are on this site or any other Nintendo site that I know about (IGN, Gamespot, Gambattles, etc. I'm not counting).

I think it would be cool if I had a rl friend on here though!

Years
  • I once got my brother to join PC, but he disappeared very quickly because he retired from Pokemon in favor of Call of Duty. Ugh I hate losing people to the realm of FPS games. Other than that, not many people IRL know I'm on a Pokemon forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back