• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Rex

The train station. They were here, the little group slowly assembling, ready to leave Kanto behind and hopefully make a new life in a new country. With any luck, things will work out great for them.

But then, none of them seem to have any luck. But at least they have each other.

Rex takes one look at the vending machine and knows he'll need help. Instead of trying his luck with the tiny buttons, he just goes to the desk to ask for help. Although the clerk is initially startled by Rex's size, he is soon able to procure his ticket and even get all his bags put into the cargo hold.

He finds Arryn again, looking around for everyone else. "Arryn, go ahead and get on. I'll make sure everyone makes it here. They won't exactly miss me in this crowd," he gestures around, easily a foot or two taller than everyone around him, "and I've got the money for the tickets. I'll see you onboard."

He finds a spot where he can be easily seen from the entrance to the terminal, but is still within sight of the train. Even though he stands out above the crowd (and in fact most people go out of their way to avoid him), he decides to make sure everyone can easily find him, no matter where they are in the station.

"*ahem*... YEAH! NOW BOARDING THE TRAIN! COME ON, EVERYBODY, LET'S GO!" His voice echoes across the terminal, getting the attention of nearly everybody present. He stands with his arms raised, a huge grin on his face. Now people are definitely giving him plenty of space, and his friends can all gather around him and get on together. He can't see any downside, other than looking very silly/crazy.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow watched Tulip closely to make sure she didn't struggle. It was in his nature to watch out for everyone. Regardless if he knew them or not. And that is why he was able to talk to non hybrids easily. It was easy to hide the fact that he was a Hybrid, it always had been. When speed boost was in play, no one could follow him other than pokemon and other hybrids. His Pure Power was the main thing that was the problem, but he changed so much in the process, that he didn't really look like the same person.

He shivered, thinking back to the dreams he had. The horror he witnessed caused by his hands. It terrified him. He so afraid that he would lose control. So afraid that he would kill people who didn't deserve it, or were caught in a blast caused by him.

His swords were hidden by his trench coat, so they didn't stick out. He had the ability to be normal.

"Hey Shadow... Can I have a hug? Its been kinda a long couple of days for me and I could really use one." Tulip's voice shook him out of his thought.

He looked back at her and her pink aura was shining around him. He looked at her eyes. He was speechless.

Sh.... She has the same eyes... N... No way... how have I not noticed.

He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her without thinking. He the hug reminded him of the same hug he had given that of his said to be sister.

I don't know how or why. But she reminds me of her. I don't know if it is love or not, but I will make sure she stays safe. I will make sure everyone in this group stays safe. Even if I die in the process. He thought as the last day he saw his sister die in his arms flashed through his head.

It was then he heard a massive yell.

"YEAH! NOW BOARDING THE TRAIN! COME ON, EVERYBODY, LET'S GO!"

It echoed through the train station. Shadow turned his head and saw a mountain of a man. Rex.

"There's Rex. Gray will have to catch up. Maybe he will get a free train ride if he is late. Haha. Come on. Let's go to Rex." Shadow laughed.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​

"Good... Everybody as left." I said to myself as Tulip's Gardevoir appear before me. "Wait on a sec, I'll be ready in a bit.

I grab my bag which had nothing but water bottles and full heals and walk out of the house with Gardevoir.
    "You stay here." I told it, as I had plans for the house. "
    The group would never approve of what I'm about to do....

I drop my bag next to Gardevoir and walk back into the house, my body now charged with deadly electricity.
    "BOLT STRIKE." I mumbled
    as I step in the house, I look around to make sure nobody has left anything before I soon start to glow blue. The house lights up blue and starts to shake as a burst of blue lightning shatters the walls. The soft rumbling quickly became something of a violent earthquake, making the house collapse on itself, crushing everything within it.

Luckily, Bolt strike engulfs my body in a protective yet deadly cloak to shield me from the building's inner structure.

I let everything settle on the ground before I decided to walk to Tulip's Gardevoir, who seemed to be terrified. It took a step back as I got closer toward it, assuming I would harm it.

"Relax. I'm almost done." I said to it, now onto the streets as I began to sweat from exhaustion. It looked at me, somewhat confused as my body became shrouded in a deeper blue light.
    "FUSION BOLT"
    The light molded itself into a sphere and as I did, I levitated off the ground and crashed into the debris of the already ruined house, attempting to completely destroy it.
    Once the sphere of electricity (Me) impacted the house remains,
    A light explosion emitted and a cloud of dust formed, what remained of our old apartment was nothing but ash and dust into a pile.

I fell to the ground once the destruction of our old house was finished.

"I guess a Bolt Strike and a Fusion Bolt seems to be all my body can handle..." I said to myself, somewhat disappointed and out of breath.

Gardevoir walked up to me and held out its hand after it grabbed my bag. I slowly grabbed it and we instantly transported to the station where the group stood.
    --------------------

I looked around. As I did Gardevoir walked to Tulip who seemed like she was about to fall over. Shadow was with her, both by a bench. I glanced to my right and saw my bag next to me and Rex, who held a grin on his face and his arms up. He seemed rather excited. I turned around and behind me, I could vaguely see Arryn who was at the ticket vending machine.

I quickly began to realized that we had eyes stuck on us. People keeping their distance.

"...Alright, What did I miss?" I asked out loud, trying to grab the attention of the group. I soon sat down afterwards, still exhausted.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years

• Arryn​
    As Rex announces the trains' leaving enthusiastically, Gray teleports to the station and plants himself on the ground. Arryn cocks a brow at him and sees Tulip in a wheelchair with Shadow pushing her just a few metres away.

"...Alright, what did I miss?"

Arryn ignores the question and heads over to the train. She hops on board, gripping her ticket tightly in fear of losing it and wasting that 300pd for nothing. She weaves through the many people finding seats and opts to stand, holding onto the horizontal pole at the back of the seats.

Fear and anticipation grasps her tightly, refusing to let go. She's never been out of Kanto, ever.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• Tulip giggled a bit as Shadow took her in his arms. He was stronger than she was expecting, his hug was comforting. She liked Shadow, there was no denying it. She enjoyed his scent, his warmth, and the sound of his heart beat.

"There's Rex. Gray will have to catch up. Maybe he will get a free train ride if he is late. Haha. Come on. Let's go to Rex."

"Okay." she said swooning just a little. She sat back down in the wheel chair and rolled over to Rex.

"Rex... be a deerling and put this somewhere. It will be in the way on the train." she said standing up grabbing Shadows hand and pushing the wheelchair to Rex.

She saw a purple orb from the corner of her eye and Gardevoir came up to her, and sent itself into its Pokeball like it was scared or something. She payed it no attention. She saw Arryn get on the train.

"Come on Shadow. Lets go in." she said smiling, still holding his hand. His hand was so big... She liked that. Right before they got on the train, she looked around for Darren. She didn't see him so she stepped on, Shadow not far behind. She made her way through the crowd, lightly pulling Shadow until they got to a room on the train in the back. She opened the door, and 7 business men sat there. She dropped Shadows hand and went inside, closing the door behind her. The business men stared at her. She winked at the men in front of her and proceeded to blow kisses at them.

"Hey boys. Im gonna need you to leave this room for me okay." She said sweetly, her aura radiating.

Six of the men stood up grabbing their stuff and leaving the room. One business man stayed sitting with his arms crossed.

"I am not leaving. I paid good money for this su-" he started to say but Tulip layed a kiss on his cheek and his got his stuff and left.

Tulip walked back to the door, and slid it open. The room was nice. It had a couch, a love seat, and two chairs. There was a oak table in front of the couch and a lamp next to the couch. Then there was a door, leading to a small room in the back which had a king sized bed, a dresser and a night stand. It at least would have costed 450,000 pd.

"Shadow will you go tell the others that I got us a suite." she said sweetly, touching his chest with her hand and looking directly into his eyes.

She had figured out that she could use her gifts to sort of control people... When she made contact with men, something seemed to come over them. She had always knew she had a power over boys but she never thought it was this powerful. Maybe Gray wasn't the only one changing. She decided that since she had this power she should use it and so she did.

"Oh. And will you also tell the waitress to bring me back some tea and sugar? Thanks deerling." she said giving his a soft kiss on the cheek and smirking a bit, closing the door to the suite.

Years
  • Rex

Arryn gets on the train, Shadow and Tulip arrive, Gray arrives, Shadow and Tulip get on the train. The only one missing is Darren. So far, Rex's plan is working perfectly!

"Rex... be a deerling and put this somewhere. It will be in the way on the train." Tulip pushes the wheelchair to him, dragging Shadow with her. Rex grabs the chair, his grin fading to a scowl as Tulip leaves. "I'm not your slave, woman..." he mutters under his breath.

"...Alright, what did I miss?" Gray looks at him in confusion before sitting down in exhaustion. Rex cocks an eyebrow, curious at Gray's sudden lack of energy. He pushes the wheelchair to Gray, looking around in annoyance. "Since I'm the most visible, I'm acting as a checkpoint. Everyone finds me, we get on the train together. I shout and look super excited, the straights give us plenty of space, we get on without incident. Still waiting for Darren, though. I was hoping he heard me and had the good sense to get over here."

He frowns as he looks at the train, moving his hand to his jacket pocket. "...why did he leave us money for tickets if everyone apparently has one already? I'm keeping it if we don't need to spend it after all."

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

• Darren

"Raticate!" Darren spins around and grabs the handle of his sword as he hears the rat pokemon's call. Darren glanced over at a trainer and his Raticate then let go of his sword and turned to Houndoom. Darren looked up as he heard a loud voice, "Yeah! Now boarding the train! Come on, everybody, let's go!". "Well, I guess the group is here now" Darren said, looking over at Rex and the others. Darren started to walk toward the group but froze when he saw a girl in the crowd. That can't be her, can it? Darren looked down at Houndoom, "Get on the train. Now" Darren looked back up but the girl was gone. Darren quickly hopped onto the train, followed by Houndoom. Darren found an empty seat in the middle of the cabin and sat down, staring out the window. "Did you see that too?" Darren asked Houndoom who shook his head. Great. Now I'm seeing things. "Well, hopefully this train gets moving soon. I want to get out of this place as soon as possible".​

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

As the wheel chair rolled towards me, I ignored it, wanting to have nothing to do with it as well.

"Since I'm the most visible, I'm acting as a checkpoint. Everyone finds me, we get on the train together. I shout and look super excited, the straights give us plenty of space, we get on without incident. Still waiting for Darren, though. I was hoping he heard me and had the good sense to get over here... Why did he leave us money for tickets if everyone apparently has one already? I'm keeping it if we don't need to spend it after all."

"Heh, What would YOU do with money?" I asked sarcastically, teasing him playfully.

"Maybe he's already on the train? It doesn't matter. If he isn't on the train, then he decided to leave us. I'm not stressing it though. I guess I'll have to make the money if Darren isn't with us." I groaned, getting up off the floor.

"Anyway, The train is about to leave. Lets go." I stated as I finally entered the train after grabbing my bag.

---On The Train---

The train was filled with people. The very sight of all these people disgusted me and there were barely any seats. I frowned as I had to push people aside, gently so I didn't cause a scene. After I got passed a few people, I noticed Arryn standing by a pole, seemingly tense.

I didn't want to be pressed against all these unknown people, so I quickly made my way towards her. Once there, I grabbed the pole as well and decided to start conversation with her.

"Hey, You were the first to leave, and you still don't have a seat?" I asked her, mockingly.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Actually darling. Go ahead and take a seat. Ill go get everyone else." she smiled stepping out of the suite and pushing Shadow in softly.

She walked to the man standing by the speaker system and picked up the phone.

"Hello. Everyone this is Tulip. Will Arryn,Gray,Rex,Darren, and I think that's it, please come to suite 202. I have gotten a comfortable place for us all to be together. Please do not make me drag you here. Thank you friends, and I hope the rest of you enjoy your rides."

She put the phone down. Her voice sounded beautiful over the loud speaker. She walked back to the suite and went inside leaving the door open so her friends could come in when they got here. She smiled as the waitress came in with her tea. She smiled taking the tea cup and sitting on the comfy couch.

This should be fun... she said to herself quietly.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    "Hey, You were the first to leave, and you still don't have a seat?" Gray joins her and grasps the pole, too.

Arryn shrugs a shoulder and flicks the fringe from her eyes. "I didn't want to cause a scene with anyone." She was too afraid, really. If someone noticed that she was a Hybrid and picked a fight with her for sitting in seat, it would only escalate. She would much rather stand than be thrown off the train.

"Hello. Everyone this is Tulip. Will Arryn,Gray,Rex,Darren, and I think that's it, please come to suite 202. I have gotten a comfortable place for us all to be together. Please do not make me drag you here. Thank you friends, and I hope the rest of you enjoy your rides." Tulip's voice comes over the intercom and Arryn raises her brows at Gray then moves down the carriages, careful not to trip over anyone's baggage that they didn't bother to put up in the overhead bins or under their seats.

Arriving at the cabin carriage, Arryn finds the open door and slips inside, dumping her bags on the ground and shoving them under the couch that Tulip rests on.

"You didn't steal this from anyone, right? I don't want the door being knocked down by some angry humans."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• Tulip looked up as Arryn came into the suite.

"You didn't steal this from anyone, right? I don't want the door being knocked down by some angry humans."

"No. They were happy to give it to me." she said smiling.

"Are you okay? You seem... On edge... IS it because of you and Gray. Sorry you guys broke up or whatever. But I mean you didnt even act like you liked him so. Sucks to suck I guess." she said, the smile not leaving her face, so it came of sorta playful...

"Maybe you just need a boyfriend. I mean. Maybe that would make you happier. I know it makes me happier. Rex is cute... You could go for him? Or if you really want Gray, then I guess I could help you with that... So who do you pick. You have your choice. I mean you could choose Darren or Shadow but you have some pretty tough competition." she said giggling.

"Get it Pretty because im Pretty and tough because im tough." she said giggling some more then sipping her tea.

"Oh. And that makeover is still on the table. When we get to Johto. Ill take you to the spa and we can get our nails done, and massages, then go shopping. It will be a girls day!" she said smiling.

"We are going to have so much fun!" she cheered hugging Arryn.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

"Hello. Everyone this is Tulip. Will Arryn,Gray,Rex,Darren, and I think that's it, please come to suite 202. I have gotten a comfortable place for us all to be together. Please do not make me drag you here. Thank you friends, and I hope the rest of you enjoy your rides."

"Hmm? I dunno what she did... But I''m glad she did it." I mumbled as I pushed more people, finally entering suite 202.

Once I threw my bag on the floor, I walked to an open seat, away from the door, sitting in it, Becoming comfortable quickly.

"Maybe you just need a boyfriend. I mean. Maybe that would make you happier. I know it makes me happier. Rex is cute... You could go for him? Or if you really want Gray, then I guess I could help you with that... So who do you pick. You have your choice. I mean you could choose Darren or Shadow but you have some pretty tough competition."

Tulip's words caught my attention. Interested in what Arryn has to say, I listen to what she has to say before I call her over towards me.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow let Tulip lead him around. He was stuck in thought about everything that had happened so far. He watched as Tulip calmly claimed the room as their own. Using what he thought was cute charm or something to get all the men to leave.

He took a seat next to Tulip on the couch, but he was on the opposite side. It was then Arryn came in.

"You didn't steal this from anyone, right? I don't want the door being knocked down by some angry humans." Arryn asked.

Shadow smiled, "Well... they left willingly, but Tulip got them to leave calmly. I don't think anyone will bother us." He said after Arryn and Tulip spoke back and forth.

Shadow said, "I just let Tulip do what she wanted. They even got her some tea. And sorry Tulip you were doing so well, I didn't want to bother you. Didn't really need to."

He noticed Gray had arrived next, but didn't say anything right away. He didn't make them aware of him either.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    As both Tulip and Shadow reassure her that there would be no unwanted visitors, Arryn relaxes on the arm of the couch.

"Are you okay? You seem... On edge... Is it because of you and Gray. Sorry you guys broke up or whatever. But I mean you didnt even act like you liked him so. Sucks to suck I guess." Tulip teases.

Arryn grins down at her friend. "Am I on edge? Sorry," of course she's on edge, she definitely didn't appreciate being called useless; especially after her attack on Silph Co. Albeit it was hasty and if it weren't for Shadow, Arryn wouldn't even be on this trip - she wasn't useless.

"Maybe you just need a boyfriend. I mean. Maybe that would make you happier. I know it makes me happier. Rex is cute... You could go for him? Or if you really want Gray, then I guess I could help you with that... So who do you pick. You have your choice. I mean you could choose Darren or Shadow but you have some pretty tough competition."

Oh, Tulip... Arryn thinks wistfully as her cheeks burn, embarrassed. Both Shadow and Gray were in the carriage. How the hell does she even respond to something so blunt?

"Get it Pretty because im Pretty and tough because im tough." Tulip explains her pun and Arryn slides down the armchair to sit beside her on the couch, hiking a leg up to face her.

"I'm not... interested in any one." I don't think. Shadow and Darren seem quite smitten with Tulip, Rex is more like a big brother and Gray is a ticking time bomb. A relationship is just added stress anyway and Arryn doesn't feel like competing against Tulip for anyone's affections - I would lose in a heart beat.

When Tulip suggests a girls day and wraps her in a hug, Arryn is running out of excuses for it. Maybe some girl time would get that chip off her shoulder...

"I'm not promising anything..." but it doesn't sound like the worst idea.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

Disappointed that she didn't answer the responses I wanted answers from, I called her name outloud. I just started to realize that she left the house early for a seat but was ended up standing anyway, not wanting to "Bother" anybody.

"Arryn..." I called out to her.

"C'mere..." I commanded her with my finger, motioning it up and down. expecting her to be obedient.

"I got a few things I wanna talk to you about." I said to her, with my regular straight face.
    Things don't add up... Could she be avoiding me? No... I doubt it.

After my sudden calling, I face forward, diverting my attention from her. The group seemed to take interest into why I called her, but I didn't care.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    "Arryn..." Gray calls from the opposite end of the cabin, far from the group. "C'mere," he motions with his finger and she scowls.

Do I look some sort of pet to him?

"I got a few things I wanna talk to you about."

Arryn takes a deep, subtle breath. I'm going to need all the patience I have to get through this conversation. If this is about her uselessness to the group, she might just throw her shard out the window and have at it.

She stiffly walks over to where he's seated, annoyed at herself for 'obeying' him. "What do you want to talk about, Gray?" She tries to keep the indignation from her voice, she really does but it's futile when he beckons her like a dog.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "I'm not... interested in any one."

Tulip fake yawned at this. There were so many hot guys with them and she wasn't interested in any of them?

"I'm not promising anything..."

Tulip squeals. She usually gets her way. So Arryn and her could have a girls day and the boys could have a boys day or whatever. All though she was a little worried. What if this make over made Arryn prettier than her... Nah. That's impossible.

She snapped out of thought when Gray called Arryn over. It frustrated her a little that Gray would rather have Arryn than her. She was still working on Gray. The other boys were sort of easy to get, but Gray took alot of work. I mean if Gray told her that she was his girlfriend now, she would do it. Which was new for Tulip. On one hand usually in relationships the guys are so in love with her that she can just control them. However she liked being told what to do... She liked Gray being the leader. He was so powerful and it was SO attractive.

"Shadow... Do you want that massage now?" she asked looking at him sweetly. She sat down on the couch and opened her legs, so Shadow could sit in between them and get his massage. She needed to focus on wrapping Shadow around her finger.

"Come sit!" she smiled waiting for him to take a seat.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

"What do you want to talk about, Gray?"

I can hear the annoyance as she spoke. Yes... This Irritation, I wonder what would happen if I played with her emotions for a bit...

"Tell me, Why did you leave the house early? Was it because you wanted to get a seat on the train? If that's the case, then you did a terrible job... See? This is what I mean... Useless... Can't even get a seat for yourself. Pathetic." I said to her, holding back the grin I wanted to show.

"I wish you could be more useful, Like Tulip, or Rex." I said sighing. "Oh well, I guess you'll always be lagging behind."

"Oh. Yeah. That little stunt you pulled with Team Rocket, was a failure. Shadow had to come save you, What do you call that? I call that weakness..." I asked her, glaring at her.

How does she respond to provocation?... This is my way of learning about her.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    "Tell me, Why did you leave the house early? Was it because you wanted to get a seat on the train? If that's the case, then you did a terrible job... See? This is what I mean... Useless... Can't even get a seat for yourself. Pathetic."

Arryn's jaw threatens to drop.

"I wish you could be more useful, Like Tulip, or Rex. Oh well, I guess you'll always be lagging behind."

Her hand clenches into a fist.

"Oh. Yeah. That little stunt you pulled with Team Rocket, was a failure. Shadow had to come save you, What do you call that? I call that weakness..."

Arryn turns slightly for better aim, draws her arm back and sends her fist flying straight into his face. Her knuckles ache with the force and her face is twisted in complete anger.

"Useless? Weakness?" She echoes, itching to punch him again. "You know what I find weak? Acting superior above your supposed friends." She almost brought up the incident with Giovanni, mentioning how it was her that saved him when he went off the rails, but she had enough reasoning to let that slide.

Usually, Arryn would walk away and cool down - but that familiar pull that coaxes her away from a potentially bad situation isn't as strong.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

Completely unaware of her clenched fist, To my surprised I get smashed in the face, Nearly knocking me off the chair.

!!!

I feel a screeching pain around my lower jaw. I quickly cover my mouth in hopes of stopping the burning sensation. As I did so, I could feel how cold my mouth was.

!!! WHY does it hurt SO MUCH??!? Normally, I can take 30 punches of those! So why am I feeling so much pain?! Is it because I have no power on me? All of my energy drained?... No... It Was it cause she used her power...

The sting finally calmed down and as It did, I was temped to fight back, However, I Remembered it was all part of the plan.

It was my fault for trying to have fun, Plus, It was stupid of me to provoke her without my power. I'm defenseless against her right now.

I spit some blood out of my mouth and look at Arryn in the eyes.

"So... This is how you're like when you're angry." I told her as I closed my eyes. "Alright, You passed my test. I wanted to see if you would actually do anything. I didn't mean anything I said. Like I said, It was just to see if you would take initiative."

"Now, Anybody would be angry with what I just said, but what offended you most?" I asked, acting like I didn't just get my jaw nearly broken.

Back