• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
    Annabel
    'Freak. You are definitely not normal.'

It was those words that were etched into Annabel's mind years ago. Those same exact words that were uttered by her ex-friend, Max. Growing up in the Unova region, she and Max were best of friends. They were friends since childhood. But, things between them one day.

Flashback

Annabel had been exploring a cave for a while. Either hoping to find Pokemon to catch, or to find anything rare she would want to take home to show off. Going deeper into the cave, she had came across a chamber, which by the condition of it, looked like an abandoned excavation site. It intrigued her, so she looked around. So far, there was nothing to see. But, before she decided to leave, she had found an old chest. Catching her attention, Annabel tried her best to opening it. When it opened, there were two rune stones. Because there was no one else around, she decided to take them. She was going to show them off when she got home.

When she got back to her hometown in Nuvema Town, the first person she wanted to see was Max.

"Hey Max!" She called out when she spotted her friend.

Max turned to look at Annabel and ran over. "Anna. What's going on?" He asked, looking a bit curious.

Anna had a big grin on her face. "There's something I want to show you that I found in a cave." She replied, reaching around into her bag, pulling out the runes she found.

Max's eyes widened. "What do they do?" He asked.

Anna shrugged. "I have no idea.." She replied honestly. But then, one of the runes started to glow. Anna's right arm started to change. Instead of her usual skin, it looked like the shape and structure of her arm, but was surrounded entirely in water.

Max started backing away. "W-what are you?" He asked.

Anna frowned. "I'm still me." She replied sadly before putting the rune away in her bag, causing her arm to go back to normal.

Max was more in shock at the moment, and then smirked. "No. You're a freak. You're definitely not normal."

It was in that moment that Max was no longer her friend. He would start to bully her.

Present Day

Annabel wasn't the same since that day that her ex-friend turned his back on her and started bullying her. But, that was years ago. Now, she was taking a ship to the Johto region. Looking down at the pokeball that has her very first Pokemon, Samurott, and had a small smile on her face.

'This is it. Going off to a new region. This is the moment where I would get to start over. I'll be able to see new places and new people, so this is my chance to make an impression.. Maybe things will be different and no one will who what I am exactly.'

That was what she was thinking, but she had no idea that she was going to be completely wrong about people going to find out what she exactly is..

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

As Arryn walked off, Tulip offered him the massage. She opened her legs up for him the sit.

Geez... what an embarrassing position this is going to be... He thought, eyeing her.

"Sure, I guess you want me to take my shirt off... Yeah you probably do." He smiled.

He took off his hat first, revealing is medium black hair. He took his coat off next and laid them on a different seat. He then unstrapped both of his sword sheaths and laid them down on his coat. He then took his shirt off so that the massage would be better that way. His neck and shoulder were both stiff from sleeping up against the tree with his Lucario. He sat down between Tulip's legs. His face turning slightly red.

He wondered what she wanted to talk to him about, but he kinda thought what it was. He wasn't sure how to answer though. But he figured he had to be truthful. He wasn't sure what it was between them yet. Was too early to tell.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years

Arryn​
    "Now, Anybody would be angry with what I just said, but what offended you most?"

Is this his idea of fun?

"Figure it out for yourself," she snaps, not in the mood to entertain his ridiculous mind games and defend herself.

Arryn stalks away and back to where Shadow now sits between Tulip's legs. She cocks a brow at them and attempts to ignore the stabbing feeling in her stomach - what is that about?

She rubs her sore knuckles and looks pointedly away from them to gaze out the window that overlooks the station. Maybe I should just go look for Darren, but he should be on his way here from Tulip's message... Glancing at Tulip and Shadow and then away, Arryn opts to sit on the love-seat, pulling her legs up to her chest and wrapping her arms around her knees.

FullMetal_Ashheart

Years
    Annabel
    For a while, Anna was standing outside on the ship, looking out at the water. So many things were running through mind at that moment.She would think what was going to happen once she gets to the Johto region. She knew that once she would get there. her new journey would begin and she would be able to start a new life. But, a part of her is afraid of what might happen if her abilities had gotten exposed. The thought of it made her afraid.

'Why me? I hope things will be different. I just know it.'

With each passing moment, she would get even more nervous, but a part of her, the part of her that was once outgoing and more happy-go-lucky, was also excited at the same time. She would watch people walk by her, but would never say a word.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Tulip look surprised as Gray got punched. When Arryn went to sit back down she got up getting Gray some ice, and handing it to him, winking. When she turned back around she saw Shadow shirtless.

"Yummy..." she said quietly to herself.

She opened up her purse taking out some oil, putting some on her hands massaging it in. She then put her soft, oily hands on Shadows back and began giving him a massage. Her hands felt amazing. She studied massage therapy as a hobby a while back and loved giving people (especially boys) massages. She focused on the shoulders, working her magic. Shadows back was nice, not completely covered in hair, not too muscley, but still strong. His shoulders were tense. She worked on getting out the naughts. She moved down, feeling his collar bones. She loved collar bones, something was so beautiful about them. Then down to his pecks. They were strong.

Tulip loved the human body. Human's were one of her favorite things. Each human being was so unique and beautiful in their own way. She smiled, almost feeling the oxytocin rush threw her body.

"Take your dose of oxytocin. Take a hit to show emotion... Feel things like you never felt before..." she sang quietly.

She moved back to his shoulders, then moved down as far as she could get. Cute charm was working its magic, her fingers left little ,soft kisses all over him.

"How was that?" She smiled down at Shadow.

"Who's next? Gray?" she said innocently. She was hoping Gray would let her give him a massage. She would love to see him shirtless.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

"Figure it out for yourself." She yelled at me. Those words rang in my head.

I think about my choice of words as I gazed upon Arryn.

It is a leaders job to understand his team... What did I do wrong? I start to remember that whenever I called her useless, she gave a frown... Useless? When and why did I even start calling her Useless??

Oh... The Arcanine... Well, I'm over that. I think I should say something to make amends... I felt a sense of responsibility, and she looked lonely sitting on the love seat by herself. It made me feel a little bit empathetic.

"Who's next? Gray?"

I get up from my seat, and I walk towards Arryn who had nothing to do with me, and sat at the edge of the bed. "No." I replied to Tulip, becoming slightly cold toward her for ignoring Arryn, even though it was MY fault she's like this.

Without looking at Arryn, I mumbled only loud enough to were only she can hear me.

"I... Well..." I couldn't find the right words.
    "I may have... Gone about things the wrong way. My choice of words were poor. I don't know if I'm right or not, but I get the feeling that me calling you useless is what made you upset."

I glance at her slightly.

"Ya know... you're the reason I'm in this group. I dunno if it makes you feel any better, but...
    You're anything But useless... At least to me. Don't let my insults get to you, I am a jerk after all." I said with a light smile.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Tulip gave him goosebumps as she massaged his shoulders and back. He tried he best not to let out anything to let them know it felt good. He was pretty sure he didn't. It felt like she was giving him little kisses all over the back and he held mostly everything back. This wasn't the time to enjoy things too much especially on a train like this. Tulip started to sing something that he wasn't to sure what it was. Her voice sounded magical, at least to him. Almost like a Meloetta's voice. He figured it was probably due to her Fairy typing. She went all the way down his back and he started to get extremely nervous, thankfully she stopped.

He had listened to Gray and Arryn while they talked. He her a smack as he noticed that Arryn's fist had made contact with Gray's face.

Ah there is some of that power I saw Arryn use at Silph Co. But seriously... what is up with everyone punching everyone in the face?

"How was that?" Tulip smiled down on him.

"Great thanks! Feel a thousand times better than I have in ages. That was definitely needed." Shadow said.

He got up and looked at Arryn. She was sitting on the love seat with her legs to her chest. Her arms wrapped around her knees.

"Who's next? Gray?" Tulip asked the room.

"I would suggest accepting her offer Gray. It felt really good. I am sure it will make you feel a lot better." Shadow said.

Shadow put his shirt back on and then walked over to Arryn. He wasn't sure what to say, but he had to try to make her feel better. He watched as Gray got closer and said something, but he wasn't exactly sure what it was. He didn't bother to figure out. He still said what he wanted to say. Trying not to anger Gray.

"Don't look so glum. We are leaving this region. I am sure you got to be happy about that. I have been to many regions. But Johto is probably one of the better regions nature wise. Not sure if you have ever been there before, but still it is nice. Maybe we will see Ho-oH or Lugia... doubtful, but one cane hope." Shadow said, patting Arryn's shoulder and then looking out the window.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    Wallowing in her own self pity, Arryn barely notices when Gray sits beside her. She's suspicious - honestly, his reaction to her punching him in the face was lacklustre based on his track record. She thanks her lucky stars that nothing escalated because her own temper wore thin.

"I...well..." Gray begins, unsure. "I may have... Gone about things the wrong way. My choice of words were poor. I don't know if I'm right or not, but I get the feeling that me calling you useless is what made you upset."

She stares straight ahead, confused at what was happening. Gray was eating up his pride? Did I literally knock some sense into him? From the corner of her eye, she sees him glance at her.

"Ya know... you're the reason I'm in this group. I dunno if it makes you feel any better, but... You're anything But useless... At least to me. Don't let my insults get to you, I am a jerk after all."

Arryn sighs. How does he manage to do this? How does he change my opinion of him with just a few words?

Still refusing to look at him Arryn takes his hand in hers, resting it atop his knee. "You're not a jerk... you act like one, but that's not who you are." It starts to get uncomfortable as this moment reminds her too much of him, so she let's his hand go just as Shadow walks over.

"Don't look so glum. We are leaving this region. I am sure you got to be happy about that. I have been to many regions. But Johto is probably one of the better regions nature wise. Not sure if you have ever been there before, but still it is nice. Maybe we will see Ho-oH or Lugia... doubtful, but one cane hope."

Shadow pats her shoulder, she grins up at him although he's looking out the window.

"I'm definitely looking forward to getting out of here," she nods, rubbing her knees at the mere thought of arriving and possibly sighting legendaries. "Ho-oh and Lugia... wouldn't that be something?" She muses.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

"Don't look so glum. We are leaving this region. I am sure you got to be happy about that. I have been to many regions. But Johto is probably one of the better regions nature wise. Not sure if you have ever been there before, but still it is nice. Maybe we will see Ho-oH or Lugia... doubtful, but one cane hope."

Not really interested in his words, and more focused on Arryn, I ignored him. I wasn't interested in legends anyway.

I let myself fall back, slouching on to Arryn.

"I got a few rough edges, but It's better than me being bad. Right?" I asked Arryn, who seemed to be feeling better.

"I'm going to lay on you for a while." I told her, still retaining my dominant attitude. "Do you mind?" I asked her, actually feeling very comfortable on her. It felt weird but a kind of weird that I liked.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow looked out of the window, not seeing anything worthwhile. He turned his attention back to Tulip now. He walked over to her. He smiled to himself as he listened to Gray now.

Not a bad guy at all. At least for the moment. This is good. Now... he just needs to be more like this to everyone else. But that probably won't happen.

"You said you needed to talk to me about something? This is probably the best time as ever. Although I think I kinda have an idea of what you want to talk about. But I will let you start. How about we go to the other side of the room and leave them alone." He said, motioning his head toward Arryn and Gray.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Tulip felt sick with everyone swooning around Arryn. She was like a puppy or a small child, she got upset if she didn't have enough attention.

"Lets go in the other room so they can talk." Shadow said.

"We can talk later." she said pouting a little.

She opened the door to the bedroom and sat on the bed. So I have to punch somebody to get some attention... Gray likes her more than me... What am I doing wrong? she thought and sighed.

She opened the door to the livingroom.

"Arryn. Can we chat? I know you're so popular and everyone wants to talk to you, I just need a moment." she teased. All though in her head she wasn't kidding at all.

She grabbed Arryn's hand and pulled her into the room, making Gray fall on his back on the couch. She closed the door behind her.

"What did Gray whisper in your ear? You guys are so like... Hot and cold. You guys are all flirty and cute one moment and then you punch him and hes calling you useless. I know you like him. He likes you. So... why dont you do something about it?" she said kindly.

Then she realized what she had said. For someone who wanted Gray to herself she did a sucky job at beating the competition. But if she couldn't have Gray then she was happy Arryn had him. Besides the sooner they date, and break up the sooner she could kiss Gray. Then it hit her.

"Okay I know this is going to sound super like middle school of me but. Were gonna play truth or dare. Ill dare you to kiss Gray and if he kisses you back we know for sure he likes you. Then ill plan a date for you guys. You can go to the dinner car and have dinner together! And if Gray fails then Rex will be your back up." she smiled at the scheme she had just come up with.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow was caught by total surprise. He laughed a little bit to himself. He watched Tulip grab Arryn and drag her to the other room. He looked at Gray and mouthed 'What the hell was that.'

He was truly caught by surprised and didn't know what to say. First time he offered to talk to some one, and was rejected like that. He looked away from Gray and went to an arm chair and sat down. He rummaged through his bag and looked to see what he had.

My berry pile is starting to get low. I need to restock when we get to Johto. Maybe I wander of alone one day and pick some berries and have some much needed bonding time with my pokemon. Who knows, maybe I will run into someone new? He thought, looking in his bag.

He closed his bag and took out his pokemon. Currently he only had five. He needed to train Seedot some as well. He thought about leaving the train, but instead shut his eyes for a few minutes, waiting for Tulip to be ready to talk.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    Arryn starts a little when Gray leans against her.

"I got a few rough edges, but it's better than me being bad. Right?"

A smile plays on her lips. "Right." He wasn't bad, just pretended to be sometimes. Arryn's eyes follow Shadow as he talks to Tulip.

"I'm going to lay on you for a while. Do you mind?"

She doesn't get the chance to respond when Tulip marches over and pulls her into the adjoining bedroom, separated from the others. Arryn is already nervous, worried that Tulip reverted back to her jealous self from a few days ago that gave her a hard time about Gray. Please tell me this isn't some repeat...

"What did Gray whisper in your ear? You guys are so like... Hot and cold. You guys are all flirty and cute one moment and then you punch him and hes calling you useless. I know you like him. He likes you. So... why dont you do something about it?"

Arryn stares at Tulip, at a loss. "Tulip... I don't know how else to phrase it. I don't like him that way..." It's true that they had something... but not that. "I'm just not ready to jump into a relationship, especially after..." she trails off, thinking of who she left behind in Celadon and her hand drifts to her back pocket where the letter is safely tucked. "I'm just not ready."

"Okay I know this is going to sound super like middle school of me but. Were gonna play truth or dare. Ill dare you to kiss Gray and if he kisses you back we know for sure he likes you. Then ill plan a date for you guys. You can go to the dinner car and have dinner together! And if Gray fails then Rex will be your back up."

Oh, God. "You're right, that sounds like middle school." Not that she ever went. Spending most of her years locked up in Team Rocket's little lab and then skipping towns every few months made it hard to spend a concrete amount of time at school. "Tulip... honestly, you're like my sister at this stage but trust me when I say that kissing Gray is going to bring complications."

Major complications and a history that Arryn much rather forget.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"Tulip... I don't know how else to phrase it. I don't like him that way..."

"Are you kidding? He's hot... Powerful. Like why dont you like him?" she rolled her eyes and sat on the bed.

"Tulip... honestly, you're like my sister at this stage but trust me when I say that kissing Gray is going to bring complications."

"Dont be such a worry wart! It will be fun!" she giggles.

"Also. Id like to state that you're an AWFUL girlfriend. Like how am we supposed to gossip about boys and stuff if you're like one of the boys? You really should fem it up a bit." she said shaking her head.

She opened the door to the bedroom and pushed Arryn out of the door and in Grays direction. Hopefully Arryn will fall into his arms or something.

"Oh my! Im sorry!" she said grabbing Shadows hand and pulling him into the bedroom. She softly pushed him back onto the bed so he would sit and she stood in front of him.

"So... What did you think I was gonna say to you?" she smirked, licking her lips. She placed a hand on Shadows chest. Her aura shining like a star and her hand sending a tingling sensation into Shadows chest.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

"Right." Is what she said when I asked her that me being me is better than me being bad. I felt a strong sense of Euphoria as I leaned on her until to my surprise, I suddenly fall to the bed, now off of my soft human cushion.

I quickly sit upwards to see what happened and I see tulip dragging Arryn away and shutting the door behind them.

"... Wow..." It grunted in disappointment.

"I was in the perfect mood to sleep... Well... There goes my few 2 hours of rest." I mumbled to myself.

"Why did Tulip even do that?? Does she think I like Arryn?" I asked myself. Hah! Me? Liking anybody? Impossible...

I thought about my recent actions and questioned myself once more... DO I like her? I asked with a concerned look on my face. ... Eh, Who cares. I can't be bothered with petty relationships.

I lie back down on the bed and anxiously await Arryn's return, hoping I can continue my rest session with her.

After a few minutes, I see her being pushed towards me. Somewhat happy that Tulip and Shadow are doing there own thing, I know that I won't be bothered when I'm with Arryn... Hopefully.

FullMetal_Ashheart

Years
    Annabel

Annabel was getting a bit tired after she had a long day with traveling to the boat before she had gotten on and been awake for all day and almost all night. She could feel herself getting tired, and all she wanted to do at that moment was head into the cabin she was staying in, and get some sleep for the night. And besides, she wouldn't get into Johto until tomorrow, so for now, all she could do was sleep.

When she had approached her cabin, she sat down her bag, along with the pokeballs that had her Pokemon in it, on a table and walked over to the bed. She started kicking off her shoes and reaching up to let her hair down. All day, she had it pulled up, but since she was about to go to sleep, she thought to put it down and rest. It was a long day, and when she started laying back on the bed, she felt her body was starting to relax. For once, she felt content, and she was just happy overall.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow had his eyes closed and suddenly he was jerked out form his seat and dragged to the bedroom where Arryn and Tulip had went into. He was push back softly in a sitting position. Tulip stood in front of him.

"So... What did you think I was gonna say to you?" She asked.

She put a hand on his chest. A tingling sensations was sent through his body. He could feel his face becoming warm, and possibly on the verge of a nose bleed. But not yet. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, allowing his body to settle down.

Damn her touch. Currently it is too powerful to overcome. Especially for me with my huge weakness to fairy types.

"I am going to guess you wanted to ask me about me and you? You went outside to see if me or Darren would come get you, but instead both of us did. Now you don't know who to choose. Is that correct?" Shadow said.

He put his hand on her hand.

To tell her how I currently feel or not... That is the question.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

Darren

Darren stared out the window, looking for the girl he had seen before. Surely I was just seeing things. There's no way that could have been her...
    "Please come to suite 202" Tulip's voice came from the speakers. Darren looked down at Houndoom, "Guess they all got here. Let's go". The two stood up and walked down the aisle. Darren spotted a mini bar as he passed through one of the cars. Normally I wouldn't drink unless I know for a fact I'm in a safe place... but I may need something if these mind games continue. Darren pulled a coin out of his pocket and tossed it away from him. As the bartender was distracted, Darren grabbed a whiskey bottle and moved out of the car. Darren saw Arryn and Gray walk into a room and made his way there. "So we have a luxury suite, I wonder how they pulled this off." Darren looked up at the sign. Darren and Houndoom walked into the room and Darren sat down next to a window and stared outside, not saying a word.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"I am going to guess you wanted to ask me about me and you? You went outside to see if me or Darren would come get you, but instead both of us did. Now you don't know who to choose. Is that correct?"

She giggled. "Hot and Smart...? That sounds too good to be true." she smirked.

She leaned in and gently bit Shadows bottom lip... She looked into his eyes then kissed him. The kiss was nice, she playfully used a little tongue, then pulled away.

"I like you but... I like Darren too... I just... I dont know... So wait for me to make up my mind?" she said sweetly, blushing a little. She pulled him up and ushered him out the door.

She saw Darren sitting there, not talking being a loner. She walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

"We need to talk." she said softly but still serious.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

Darren

Darren took a drink of the whiskey as he stared out the window, lost in thought. That definitely couldn't have been her. I watched her die... by my own sword. Darren felt someone grab him and his hands burst into flames. Darren turned his head to see Tulip standing next to him then looked at his hands. Darren's face went from serious to worried as he shook the flames out. "Sorry, reflexes. Hehe." Darren awkwardly grinned. "What did you want?" Darren took another drink from the whiskey bottle.​

Back