• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems [OOC]

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • No worries Theo. If something happens to open up, we will let you know. Or if we can get more organized, we will let you know. If you want, you can add me so I can contact you easier.

And ok Rain. I didn't want to exclude any of you guys in the mountain. I was pretty sure Val would want to catch a ghost type. Gray said he would train for a day and that day is coming to a close.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Everyone else, I need to know if you will be there or not. Team Rocket members can also come, but they cannot attack. As they will be punished by the unseen shadow that is friends with Morty.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Actually looking forward to the festival! This will be a great chance to just have some fun, and I'm really looking forward to the catching contest! Ghost is one of my favorite types, and I know exactly which ones I want!

Yes, plural. Don't be surprised if a certain "villain" shows up to have some fun. (If everyone's okay with that. Melody is all about just having fun, so she's definitely showing up for the biggest party of the year!)

Years
  • I just wanted to post Brian's updated stuff:

Brian Sage

psychic.png
    fairy.png

Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Moves:
    Fairy wind- When scared or nervous the wind around him kicks up and changes colors
    Moonlight- By concentrating hard he can create a light in his hands that heals anything it touches
    Teleport- By closing his eyes and blocking out the world around him he concentrates on a place and teleports, in battle multiple times in quick succession to dodge attacks
    Future Sight- Brian will occasionally be able to sense danger or an attack before it happens

Abilities:
    Friend Guard/Fairy Aura

Personality changes:
    He tends to become sad/upset instead of angry now, although he will still get angry if upset enough. He tends to be more scared than he used to, to the point of running away instead of fighting back almost every time. He has lost all confidence in himself after everything he's been through.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Heya guys, let me just make it a little more clear. May not have been in my post.

But Team Rocket hybrids, can show up. They just cannot attack. However, this does not stop them from researching the hybrids that are wanted by Team Rocket. Jack Frost may want to dress up like a pokemon so he is not noticed though. He is the only real one that is known to the group. (Mostly.)

They can also participate in the events. Just let me know if you want them to so I can put them in teams.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Val's solo arc will probably happen after the festival is over. I'm assuming from the fact that having the jewel implanted in her forehead, or how Wizard's Rocket hybrid doesn't look human, that the hybrids can incorporate Pokemon features? Like, gijinka?

Years
  • Val's solo arc will probably happen after the festival is over. I'm assuming from the fact that having the jewel implanted in her forehead, or how Wizard's Rocket hybrid doesn't look human, that the hybrids can incorporate Pokemon features? Like, gijinka?

I had assumed so, Deacon seems to have pokemon features too so I think it's ok but idk. It certainly makes them stand out :P

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Aha, interesting. Thanks for letting me know. I'm having Jack AND Deacon attend the festival, both dressed up as Pokemon. Jack will be dressed up as an Abomasnow gijinka, and Deacon will be dressed up as a Salamence gijinka throughout day 6. I'll be making new posts on them in the IC thread soon. :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Ok so currently these are the ones going to the festival.

Shadow, Arryn, Rex, Lydia, Brian, Tulip, Orchid, Deacon, Phoena, Jack, and Melody.

Possible ones: Val, Gray and Delysia

Uncertain: Harvey (Probably not) and Alek

If you team rocket member/hybrid does not want to take part in the events, let me know.

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Ok so currently these are the ones going to the festival.

Shadow, Arryn, Rex, Lydia, Brian, Tulip, Orchid, Deacon, Phoena, Jack, and Melody.

Possible ones: Val, Gray and Delysia

Uncertain: Harvey (Probably not) and Alek

LOL Harvey at the festival would probably be the least likeliest thing to happen. I'm imagining Harvey dressing up as a Gijinka like the rest of us and partying, XD...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • If Harvey went he would claim he was a Steel Hybrid (considering his appearance) so he could "befriend" members of the group. He would be friendly and helpful to gain their trust so he could use it against them later. He doesn't need to dress up as his identity is well hidden.

Likely I will just have him pick up Jason from the police (since he was at the house last that the police raided), and have a post of him talking to the police chief on how to deal with the "Hybrid problem." Basically to set up him using Jason to try in trap some Hybrids and show how far he is willing to go. Also I can show his political and corruptive influence.

Harvey rose to power with information. His control and manipulation of it allows him to bend others to his will. Mindless masses, politicians, company officals, and even criminal lords can be bent to serve Harvey in some way. Usually he uses such information to keep his record clean and employeers from stabbing him in the back. Because the Hybrids are so unique in their power and he prefers capture (more money and its a pride/challenge thing as well as killing then would not be hard in his mind), he has to use his influence more creatively.

Manipulating Rocket will not happen though... Criminal Organizations are less predictable and it doesn't help him to toy with his employeers. Plus he has other motives... (plus he knows he pushes Giovanni too much Giovanni will push back. Giovanni and Harvey are not friends and keep a level of respectful distance from each other. Business is business between them and they prefer to keep out of each other's direct view.)

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Hmm...since Val's joined the group, I might make a new hybrid to replace her in Team Rocket. Stingray is right by saying that Team Rocket doesn't currently seem to pose a real threat to the hybrids. It seemed to me that TR is supposed to be the main adversary though.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Name: Lucas Alvarez
    Personality: He's childish and immature, fun-loving and witty. He never seems to take things seriously, even in the middle of a fight. He easily finds himself caring for others, but doesn't always show it. Oddly enough, he has no issue fighting with those he cares about, and is nearly always ready for battle.
    Appearance:
    Hybrid Trainer Typing: Psychic/Electric
    Hybrid Trainer Ability: Synchronize/Volt Absorb
    Hybrid Trainer Moveset: Teleport/Heal Pulse/Recover/Extrasensory/Discharge/Electrify
    Pokemon Team: Espeon/Jolteon/Beedrill/Metang/Volcarona/Zebstrika
    Attack Execution:
    Teleport – His body glows white and he disappears, reappearing somewhere else. Anyone in physical contact with her also glows white and is transported with him.
    Heal Pulse – He releases multiple waves of pink energy in a 3 foot radius around himself that heal anyone they pass through.
    Recover – He glows yellow and all his wounds disappear.
    Extrasensory – His eyes glow gold before he shoots a beam of gold colored energy from his hand(s).
    Discharge – Sparks form around his body before they explode outwards in a large burst of electricity that damages anyone it comes into contact with, foe or ally.
    [FONT=&quot]Electrify – He lets off a weak pulse of energy that forms a ring around a target, turning the next move that target uses into an Electric type. OR He intercepts an incoming attack with a weak pulse of Electricity, turning that attack Electric.

(My new Rocket hybrid, and this one I plan to keep with Rocket. He's not going to be introduced until Val's solo arc, but I figured I'd stick this up now.[FONT=&quot] Also...his hair kinda looks like some weird circus afro. I'm not a master at photo e[FONT=&quot]diting. It's supposed to be spiked up with streaks of yellow.)[/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Circus afro circus afro poke-dot poke-dot afro,

Haha sorry had to say it. Lucas seems interesting, and possibly bipolar, but oh well :p

Also just a note, please don't go over 2 main character per person. You can create random NPC's but try not to make them a main character, similar to how I handled Sara would be fine. AN Npc I created, but with no massive long time effect other than a change for Shadow.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Name: Lucas Alvarez

- snip -

Looks like a fun character, Rain. Hopefully with the addition of Wiz's Team Rocket Hybrid and yours to the Team Rocket roster they'll become more of a threat to the hybrids, and less of Team Wet Paper Bag, XD....

Both Team Rocket AND Harvey should be challenging the hybrids, though it seems right now Harvey is the only one doing so....

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • quick post to get Lydia, Shadow, and Arryn in the city... distracted so not the best post but something.

Well could have Harvey poach (corporate term for stealing employees) all the Rocket hybrids, and we can let Rocket forever be wet paper bag team! Then Team P.F.E. can take over Wet Paper Bag Team!

VillageofDragons

Years
  • quick post to get Lydia, Shadow, and Arryn in the city... distracted so not the best post but something.

Well could have Harvey poach (corporate term for stealing employees) all the Rocket hybrids, and we can let Rocket forever be wet paper bag team! Then Team P.F.E. can take over Wet Paper Bag Team!

Aha, there we go. Just disregard the higher ups and Giovanni and steal all their hybrid members while they're not looking.... XD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey guys. I am starting the count down right now.

@ Rain and Star: Gray is currently busy IRL, he is not at his home. Computer access might be limited, but I am not 100% sure on that. You may want to leave him for now if you want to take part in the Events. I know Val is supposed to follow Gray, but some things may have to change as other matters arise.

The IC day will end in 12 hours (Real Time). You can arrive in the morning of the next IC day if you so wish. Regardless off what may be going on, the day will end so wrap everything up please.

Last edited:
    Back