• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstars [1] Nirvana: Mystery Of The Depths (1st Beta Available)

What do you think about this hack?

• Woah, its amazing, I NEED to play it!

Votes: 56 49.6%
  • Great hack.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • Good hack, like the other hacks in this forum.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Below average.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I don't like it. >.<

Votes: 11 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    um ive just read the whole hread and it looks great just 1 question when are you planning on relesing the info on the starters? i just wanted to know so i can see if id enjoy the hack even more.

cheers

~kian

Years
    • Seen today
    um ive just read the whole hread and it looks great just 1 question when are you planning on relesing the info on the starters? i just wanted to know so i can see if id enjoy the hack even more.

cheers

~kian

Well, we need to make the starter's sprites first. They will be ready in a week..

yup the title screen. you said the guy hadnt shown up.

Thanks, mate. I'll ask you.

Years
    • Seen today
    this hack look like good also if I don't like the palettes becouse are too dark in my opinion :S
    however I have a question
    Darkstars [1] Nirvana: Mystery Of The Depths (1st Beta Available)

in this image you can see that the player ow look like the player of the Dante's hack Chrono...I'm wrong? O.O

No, it isn't Dantes OW. We have discussed that matter with Dante.
    And thanks.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    haha,i did see the sketch of your fakemon but i have not seen its sprites yet...hope to see how it looks in sprite form...
    and maybe you can credit me,for being a true friend...lol,just kidding..i thought you said you will be using my tiles in the hack??or maybe it is still be a long way for the tiles to show up..xD..and btw,i am sorry i cannot insert the music for you,i know i promise you but since the day i promise you,my computer gone wacly and everytime i tried to insert music,it just shut itself down..xD..don't know whats wrong[maybe it don't like me]..XD

Years
    • Seen today
    haha,i did see the sketch of your fakemon but i have not seen its sprites yet...hope to see how it looks in sprite form...
    and maybe you can credit me,for being a true friend...lol,just kidding..i thought you said you will be using my tiles in the hack??or maybe it is still be a long way for the tiles to show up..xD..and btw,i am sorry i cannot insert the music for you,i know i promise you but since the day i promise you,my computer gone wacly and everytime i tried to insert music,it just shut itself down..xD..don't know whats wrong[maybe it don't like me]..XD

Lulz man. You are a real friend, and it doesn't matter..

And i said i'll try to use your tiles for your hack. XD

And yes, Mervyn, fakemons. =P

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    Do we have a music composer aswell?
    Or are we just ripping from older or newer games?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back