• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Dear anonymous,

You bow deeply, giggle cutely, purposely talk softly, etc, for what? I really think you're killing your true personality with some fake anime girl personality. Kinda sad to watch. :(

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I didn't reply because I'm not a fan of fake people.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being a pal, and while I don't entirely agree with you on the whole issue of them, I believe what you did was noble.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous(es)

How dare you say there is no such thing as Autism. How dare you say that to me, one who has three stepbrothers on the spectrum and is on it herself. How dare you say that they are misdiagnosed, misinterpreted. Autism is a real thing, a real misfunction of the brain. I say "misfunction" rather than "malfuntion", since it is not a bad thing, merely a different thing.
    I can't believe that you are so blind as to not see the reality of this. Obviously you don't intimately know anyone who is on the Autism spectrum. They are not "misinterpreted". They actually have a condition that causes them to function differently from the collective norm. You would just dismiss this? The fact that many, many people have issues caused by Autism, issues that they need specialized help to be able to deal with?
    I can't believe this. I am literally shaking with anger at the fact that you would so ignorantly say such things. Obviously you don't have a ****ing clue what you are talking about.

I'm done with you both.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

It's a shame we aren't good friends, I'm just not one to make friends with elitist, narcissistic *******s. Keep on saying whatever you want and doing whatever you want, because apparently that's just how you roll.

Dear Anonymous,

You're an ass hat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

You have no idea how much I want to tell you to 'be quiet' (to put it nicely) and that I don't care.

---

Dear Anonymous,

Stop coming to me every few weeks/months with the same exact questions. It's bothersome, repetitive, and I'm tired of it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous

I made the attempt to talk you out of suicide because I believe every life is worth something. And I tried as hard as I could to continue being nice and vaguely accepting after you started going on about things. But you know what? I couldn't. It's really difficult to be nice when people are telling you that your condition that you have lived with all your life, and watched others struggle with, does not exist.
    Obviously, my beliefs clash with yours. I don't think that's a reason to say you won't reply if I respond because I "don't deserve that respect". I do believe if you put forth the effort to call me a *****, you should at least be courteous enough to listen to a reply. Also, saying that I consider you "less of a person"? I'm not sure where you got that idea from. I'm just saying that you're lacking in information on the topic you are attempting to prove things about.

In all honesty, I don't care about you anymore. You can whine and throw fits all you want, but I'm freeing myself of the burden that I accidentally took on when I started talking to you. I can understand why others did the same, now.

P.S. Go ahead, report my posts. Won't make a difference in my opinion. Just goes to show how much truth my words have.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear anonymous,

Look at what your pride has caused and know that you are a terrible person. You took a simple statement of opinion and blew it out of proportion. Why can't you simply just GROW UP and agree to disagree?

I certainly didn't debate it with you, I stated my viewpoint and it was final. Why couldn't you simply put that aside and deal with it? How is getting angry anywhere near being "Accepting" of a person. You say you were being civil and kind, but you performed a very unkind gesture then by saying what you did. How can you ever call yourself a friend of anyone if you give up on them like that?

It's sheer hypocrisy and I for one am tired of seeing that in people. It isn't right. How dare you even claim to have saved a life if you then turn around and attempt to smite it when it displeases you? That makes you inhumane to say the least.

We stated a position. A mature person would have realized that we would have never agreed and ignored the issue. We never even seriously debated the issue, or at least I know I didn't debate it with you, there was no room for such civil debate. Don't dare accuse us of being closed-minded, because it's you who is being the closed-minded one.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't hate you, I'm just waiting for you to stop assing around thinking you know what's best for my education. You don't. Being forced your stupid illogical policies that impede my progress isn't what's best for my education.

Dear Anonymous,

Oh lol? You? Change? Get some therapy, go back to high school, keep steady in college, and I'll consider you a miraculous example of a changed human being. Oh, but what does it matter now? In due time your name will be remembered, but never for any good reason.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm totally excited about it all. :D

(That's more at like 7 people or something lol).

Years
    dear anonymous,

i hope we work out. i know it's gonna take a month to find out, but..i really hope this isn't too gruesome.
    i'm too afraid to have to go through this again.
    i don't know if i'm strong enough.

xoxo

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I guess this is just another reason I don't associate with girls well. I hate that you have to be one of those reasons. But it looks like you don't wanna have anything to do with me anymore. As far as I know, I didn't say anything to hurt you, because we talked it out last time we spoke. But it's whatever. We had a nice friendship while it lasted, and I'll miss you, cause you were one of the few girls I found myself able to talk to so easily. You're still special to me, because you're a unique soul, and a free spirit. Always inspirational. Just know that I'm not the one that cut ties in this. I wish you the best.

Dear Anonymous,

Sleep well. :) Don't get swept away by storms, kay? I'mma protect you! I'll wear my ghetto bear costume! Grrr. That'll scare the tornadoes, right? XD <3

Dear Anonymous,

You know, I hate when you get that way. It makes me feel like I've done something wrong or that you don't like me anymore or something. Maybe I'm just overthinking...I know you better than that. I should just chill, I guess. Good night, btw. You signed off before I could tell you.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you. For a lot. I don't tell you that enough...but you help me through a lot, mostly cause you've been there and done that. And we're very alike without realizing it til it comes into conversation. But yeah. Thanks for being a good friend. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    dear anonymous,

i cannot wait for friday night.
    i'm excited to finally get to see you after not being able to see you for a while.
    i mean, yeah, we hung out monday, but for like twenty minutes.
    now we're going to get to watch one of my favorite plays together . . . i'm just so excited to share some of my passions with you.

xoxo

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    Today you acted towards me in a way I felt quite peculiar. It was a nice peculiar. Do it again more often!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I appreciate the hard work you've put into my talents, and I feel they will pay off when the time comes to use them. Thanks.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Have you ever considered that perhaps the problem lies with you, and not always with others? It really irks me how you blame all issues on other people without even thinking that you could be the biggest problem.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

I hate that I like you and I like you so much that I hate myself. I shouldn't. But you can't help what you're feeling, only what you're doing about it. Right? You'd laugh if you knew. You're probably used to it. And I've gone back many years to the sad state I used to be in, always feeling things. And, unfortunately, loving it.

Love,
    Rika

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back