• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless.

I . H a t e . Y o u .

Grow up.

Btw, this doesn't involve who or what you might think. It's pretty unexpected actually.
    Just wanted to make that clear.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous

That's pretty much abandonment, that is. Considering you probably know the person you are abandoning well, wouldn't you say that's not at all a wise idea? Especially without even an explanation.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Emailing is not the same as texting. Please use proper grammar when emailing, especially considering who you are in relation to me.

Dear Anonymous,

Wow, just...wow... I didn't realize how night-and-day two different rooms at your facility could be...

Years
    Dear anonymous.

You must embrace the Darkness. It is your only option to break free from the chains of society which bind us from reaching our true potential. Search your heart, you know this to be true. The path of Darkness, filled with untapped power awaits you. All you need to do is open the door and take that very first - brave - step, into the void. You have what it takes to become the very best, like no one ever was.

Stop holding yourself back and set your heart free!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

What did I say about locking the door when you left?

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry if that embarrasses you, lol. I probably made us look weirder than we already seem.

Dear Anonymous,

If things go according to plan, expect a surprise!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear anonymoose,

I wish I could get it out of my brain that everything I do either good or bad is judged negatively. I do regret how I've been as a whole lately, even if it's only personally... but still, with that in mind, I don't really know what direction I should take. I just wish I didn't do good things and end up feeling bad over it due to thoughts in my head that thoughts from years ago still apply. Oh well!

(Also that was typo'd, but I like how it sounds).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

Why, oh why did we do that? I'm so confused right now. The most confusing thing is... how calm I am. I really don't have a conscience, do I? I'm too lazy to care even for my own good.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Dear Anonymous #1: Thanks for stealing my lunch money in third grade. You let me become friends with the girl of my dreams. You helped me become the man I am today...Thanks to you, I have loved her..Up until she moved to Kentucky *shrugs*.

Dear Anonymous #2: I really wish you would understand my feelings, and no matter the hardships that come between us two, still want to be with me. Screw that fugly guy D:< and come live with me in my closet and be my pet ;_;.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

Why are you so nice to me after the way I treat you sometimes? I really don't feel like I deserve being treated like I'm someone who can never do any wrong, and all it does it make me feel guilty. I kinda wanna crawl into a hole, or something. I don't even know anymooore, to be honest. Except that I know I want this to blow over.

Rainbow Dash

/namestolen :D
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    Dear Anonymous,

Is this the end of the moment
    Or just a beautiful unfolding
    Of a love that will never be?
    Or maybe be
    Everything that I never thought could happen
    Or ever come to pass and
    I wonder
    If maybe
    Maybe I could be
    All you ever dreamed, cause you are

Beautiful inside
    So lovely and I
    Cant see why I'd do anything without you, you are
    And when I'm not with you
    I know that it's true
    That I'd rather be anywhere but here without you

Is this a natural feeling
    Or is it just me bleeding
    All my thoughts and dreams
    In hope that you will be with me or
    Is this a moment to remember
    Or just a cold day in December?
    I wonder
    If maybe
    Maybe I could be
    All you ever dreamed, cause you are

Beautiful inside
    So lovely and I
    Can't see why I'd do anything without you, you are
    And when I'm not with you
    I know that it's true

Is this the end of the moment
    Or just a beautiful unfolding
    Of a love that will never be
    For you and me?

Cause you are
    You're beautiful inside
    You're so lovely and I
    Can't see why I'd do anything without you, you are
    And when I'm not with you, I know that it's true

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You know... why do I even tell you things anymore? I come to you for help, however you just end up getting mad at me anyways. Yes I like them more than I do you, that fact is one that will unfortunately never change soon. And I'm sorry my feelings are elsewhere. It's hard to accept, I know, but you could at least try to stick around instead of just making me feel worse.

Maybe there is a good reason why I don't like you as much. Maybe you haven't realized how immature you are. :[ You're a child... A senior graduating from High School... But still a child... You follow me like a puppy dog, you are always trying to talk to me, you are always in my business... Don't you realize how irritating you are sometimes? I know you mean well but...

I could never like you the way I do them. We connect on a level you wouldn't even begin to understand... We may both have a little growing up to do, but I can see us together. So why do you question it so..? Why do you keep on asking such painful things... Asking questions that really hurt to answer, cause I do care about you... And I just want to make you happy. But not when you want something I cannot possibly give.

I just wish we could be friends. Please accept this: "I like you, but I love them"

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I can't stay annoyed with you. When I am, you always seem to turn the tables, and we end up closer than before. Not that I'm complaining.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry, but you really are a horrible person. The things you said to me might have been offhand, and they probably didn't seem like such a big deal to you, but that's what makes it worse. That's why it hurt me, even if you don't realise that.

I think back over what I said to you and wonder if perhaps I deserved your harsh dismissal, but ultimately, I don't think so. What I said was reasonable and true, and you stepped on my opinions like a bug, as well as everyone else's. You just attract trouble, and you're a horrible, self-centered person who I won't even waste my time on in the future. I'm sorry, but you just don't get it. You're hypocritical. I enjoy a good argument, but you can't take it seriously without blowing up in my face. Have fun without me.

~~~

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry! I swear I didn't see the queue until you pointed it out to me!

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Dear anonymous,

grah I'm rather confused at the moment, I keep on worrying about how things will turn out and I keep on looking forward to the upcoming good times. I wish I could contain my jealousity, or I don't know if it is actual jealousity because I'm trying to prevent myself from being too intense, too focused.. and to top it off I'll leave you for two years, and with my current rather unstable mentality in regards to this I have no idea how this will turn out. Regardless, have fun doing whatever, and I'll keep on trying to improve myself and hopefully, one day, we'll both know what to do.

Dear everyone anonymous(es) on pc,

I really really really love you guys, you are the best. PC is such a delight at times, and it is all thanks to you!

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,
    Every time you post it has to be something negative in some way shape or form. It's bothersome, especially when you use a certain smilie and it makes me feel like you think the world is just going to crash and fall down. Stop thinking like the world is a pitfall, and say something more positive for a change. Also. Stop disliking things. You're too picky as far as I can tell.​
    ---
    Dear Anonymous(es),
    Be lucky that there is a screen between the two of us.​

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I didn't really get to tell you this before you left on your trip, but...please. Get some fiber and calcium in your diet. Fish should do!

Dear Anonymous,

You should be more confident! The first step to success is always confidence to try harder. Things won't always be perfect, but, as long as you keep trying your hardest, it will all work out in the end!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back