• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for taking what I said out of COMPLETELY context. I said that so you would EXPAND your horizons, not so you can stay in your own little bubble.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Dear Fabio,
    You are a living legend.

Dear Nick,
    YOU SCARE ME SO MUCH, I don't even know what to say to you, but if you ever feel like talking to me I will be glad to, but if I act vague it's just because I'm like "omg what do".

Dear jigglyppuff8,
    u mad?

Dear Ayselipera & Scarf,
    I love you guys!

Dear Fox,
    Bros 4 life.

Dear Sydian,
    You are pretty cool, I wish you find someone to truly love you one day.

Ayselipera

You have ruined the anonymousness of this thread. Stay frosty!1!!!111!!!!111!!!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Dear anonymous,

I can't help but say I've known you my whole life. It's kinda hard not to, considering who you are. For a long time I admired you. For a long time, I wanted to be like you. I looked up to you. I respected you. But now.... I cringe in pain and disgust and fear when I see you. When I hear your voice. When I see your face during class and when we just have to meet up. You remind me so much of a couple of people you swore you'd never become like, and that.... that has broken my heart and spirit like you wouldn't ever believe.

------------------------

Dear anonymous,

You've... changed, but remained exactly the same. I grew up. I took care of you in ways that no person in our situation should. And I see you always acting like a 15 year old hormonally driven child more than an adult whose life is over half over. You've been given two chances at life for sure, but you keep ruining them. You've made someone you promised to love and cherish forever a mess who has no confidence or strength left. You helped break me into the person I am now. But, I still love and care about you. You will always be that particular person to me. I just.... I really really wish you could just move on and finally grow up. Take care of yourself, and do what you have to do. Be responsible. Be the age you are. Let me respect you again....

-------------------------

Dear anonymous,

You have always been close to me. I've seen what that one someone has done to make you who you are, and... to a degree, you stuck through it all for what you believed was for my benefit. But now.... you're broken. You drink and stay in a stupor of depression and regret and... utter negativity. You've forgotten what it is about you that makes you someone worth loving, someone worth caring about. You see yourself as nothing more than a corpse, in all honesty.... and... that... I don't even know what to say. I just.... I pray that someday you can move on and rebuild. And know that I love you so very, very much and will always support you, even if I don't act like it.

---------------------------

Dear anonymous,

Thank you. You've been.... truly the best friend I could ever ask for from anyone. You've helped me, listened, laughed, talked with me.... You've put up with my crazy ups and downs. You're... an amazing person. You live in a world completely opposite mine, quite literally, but... still... you've been a true godsend. I truly, truly hope that you will stay my friend because, as you know because you know me, once I care about someone, I treasure them forever. You're shy and there are things you seem to... be ashamed of about yourself or something, but.... you are freaking awesome. You're talented and kind, you're wise.... I look up to you and aspire to be more like you. I truly do.

-------------------------

Dear anonymous,

Thank you, too. All of you. You've talked to me and been there to cheer me up. You've become a huge part of my life. And I would never, ever change that for the world. Each and every one of you.... you are all people I think about. All people I worry about, care about, and cherish and love deeply. Sorry if that weirds some of you out, but.... it's true. And I just wanted to say that.

(Patchisou, thank you for making this thread. This... is something very very wonderful and helpful. Even if these people might never see it, it helps so much to be able to say the words you can never seem to find when you need them.)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

It upsets me that you seem to be more hurt over them than you were over me. You knew them for, what? A couple of months? And I've known you for over a year. It makes me feel like you don't even care about me anymore. It's not like you were in love with them...not that quick...right? Not like you were with me...unless that was a lie. Was it? I...wanna know.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Its been a couple of days...I hope you're holding up okay. You're a really good person; you didn't deserve getting your heart broken. I too was very happy that I gotten to know you and you too make me happy to just talk with you everyday. I wouldn't say goodbye just yet; I have a feeling we will meet up and catch up soon. So until then, take care of yourself; I hope for the best.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear Anonymous, You have grown so much stronger, I'm very proud of that! It's proof enough that my work is done, but I wish you wouldn't burn the bridge. I just know that you'll come to regret that someday.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I want to say that well..I like you, even though I know you don't necessary swing that way. But that won't stop me from admiring you from afar and being a great friend, always there for you, but I still harbor feelings. I hope you and your girlfriend have a wonderful relationship, even if I am hurt.

Dear Anonymous,

Please don't talk to me anymore, it's disturbing. I'm not interested in your ideas or theories, and even if you are disabled I am technically too, and I got out of my problem, so you can too. But for the most part, don't approach me until then, you really need to dress better too.

Dear Anonymous,

If I had a nickel for every time you said thank you or wow I would be rich. I just wanna say thanks for all the compliments you gave me, even if I didn't return even a tenth of them.

Dear Anonymous,

A wise man once said "Knowledge is greater than Gold.". Even though you're not in the best of situations, I wish I can help anyway I can. But you have to keep your intelligence, or else you've truely lost everything.

The Red Chain

I am so sorry for how I've been to you out of selfishness... I feel horrible. My feelings for you have been distracting me from what's really important ; that you are still here for me. I hate being as selfish as I've been in regards to us. You are the most
    amazing person I have ever met in my life, and I don't ever want to lose that. My heart wrenches and pounds at the same time every time we speak. It hurts so much... I want it to stop... but... you make me so happy.. I don't know what to do anymore but tell you how sorry I am. I love you so much.. please forgive me. </3 I promise that from now on, I will do my very best to keep this friendship alive. You've helped me to realize how important friendship really is... thank you...

Dear Anonymous,
    Don't you ever forget that I'm always here for you, and that I care so deeply for you. You've been in my life for a couple years now, and what a rocky two years it has been. We've been really up and down throughout our whole friendship. Despite all the bad times we've been through, you've always stood by me up to this very day. I want you to know that I appreciate that above anything else... thank you so much for your patience... <3

Dear Anonymous,
    We have only been talking a month or so... and so much has happened within that month... We've fallen, we've stood, we've held each other up.. Last night was terrible... I lost sight of everything and fell under the hands of desire. You were right there by me the entire time, crying... God, I wish I could take it all back... you are such a wonderfully sweet person. I don't want you to ever lose that, or to break because of my stupidity. I want you to be happy.. please don't worry about me anymore. Please, find your happiness again.. go out there and dominate the world with your brilliance. I don't want you to hurt anymore... I care so much about you... find it in you to move on so that you can be okay again...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't see how you could ever do what you did. He may forgive you, but I don't think I could or can. I don't even know you, yet it makes me so mad that you would hurt him so.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Before you read the below messages, just know the first one has been saved to my computer for two days because I was too afraid to tell you. And no, they're not romantic sentiments, just so we're clear. But I was afraid to post them because I was afraid you'd feel it was awkward or something...and it's taken a while to convince myself to just post them...cause I mean, it's not a bad thing to say, it's just...well, read and see. I guess I'm like the chick from Mean Girls. I just have a lot of feelings.

Dear Anonymous,

Talking to you and knowing that you're here for me and tolerate me during this time...makes me feel loved. Very loved. No one else has that effect on me right now, and you're the closest one to me, or at least, that's how I see it. Sometimes I'll be talking to someone on MSN and just talk about how I wish you were here or something, and I guess that seems pretty pathetic on my part, but it's true. Sometimes I just want you and only you, because you give me a happy feeling. I even like seeing you online. Or getting a VM from you. It just makes my day brighter. But I'm honestly afraid that you might just walk out on me at any second, like so many before you. And that thought scares me more than anything. I can't afford to lose anyone else, and like I said, I feel like you're the closest one to me right now, and you know how much it tore me up (and still is tearing me up) when you know who left. But I just felt like I owed you something to tell you how much you mean to me and I hope you never disappear. And I appreciate everything from you, even if it's text and not much. I'd hug you all day if I could...and hey, that's saying a lot, considering I don't even like being touched or hugged or anything. I'm so distant with people, but you're really the only person I feel I could really connect with if you were here. I know this all probably sounds weird, if you see this, but I just felt like I needed to get it out of my system...you know it's hard for me to tell people this kind of stuff. But yeah. I love you. Don't disappear on me, please.

Dear Anonymous,

I wake up terrified every morning that you could choose to leave. And at the same time, I feel happy knowing I still have you around. It...feels like...you fill up my heart with what it's missing. You're just one person, but you're not that person...why do you make me feel like this? It's sort of strange, and kinda funny in a way...cause I never thought you'd be the person to do that. We used to talk about silly things...and fight over silly things...albeit playful fighting, haha...now we're up late talking about how we miss certain people, how we wish our situations can change, and we just confide a lot in each other. Sometimes I stay up late just to see if you show up, because any time I can get to talk to you is precious to me. I can't even stand to think about what I would be without your words and support this past month. I would have taken such a bad turn if you weren't here to help lead me in a better direction and to push me into moving forward. Only thing that bothers me is that you don't like my affections or return them (often), heh. You need to start believing me when I compliment you, cause I mean the things I say about you. Someone's gunna be lucky to have you someday, just so you know.

I look up to you so much...you're a hero to me. You truly are.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

I like you and stuff. Only sometimes. Other times you are a freaking pain in the ass. And sometimes you are just my friend. I kind of like it like this. I'm not exactly sure where it should be going but right here at the moment is nice for me.

Dear Anonymous,

I watched some old videos of us together yesterday. I think we should hang out very soon, before you start school. It would mean a lot to me.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't hate you, you're just annoying. Sometimes.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

I worry when and if the time comes that we come face to face that it isn't everything I'm hoping for. I worry about what will happen to us after that, if things will be the same, if things will be worse, if we never see eachother again. I've been trying to put it off for that very reason. Fear. I want it to happen, though.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    I still wonder what you saw in me, because when I look at myself back then, I can't see anything admirable. Hell, I can hardly see it now, and I'm (mostly) a better person. I'm still honored you thought so highly of me, and I wanted to thank you for putting up with me back then. I hope you're doing well, if you're still out there.

Dear Anonymous,
    I wish I could apologize for being a jerk to you years ago and being such a hateful person. But then again, it'd probably be too little, too late, huh? That is, if you even remember.

Dear Anonymous,
    I don't know if I ever said it to you, but I'm sorry for that summer I fought with you. I let my jealousy get in the way. I'd actually send this to you but I don't want things to get awkward, especially since it was so long ago.

Dear Anonymous,
    I'm pretty sure I used you. It disgusts me to think about. I'm sorry.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Once again I said something without thinking it through. As always, you misinterpreted it, causing you even more pain than you are already in. I feel horrible that I'm not there to comfort you. I'd give anything for you to be able to cry on my shoulder.

I love you, I miss you, I'm sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back