• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Dear anonymous,
    Please guide me.

Dear anonymous,
    Somebody somewhere will understand, you just need to keep looking and try your best to not let the others bring you down. When you find that person you have to take chances to make a connection.

Dear anonymous,
    I wish you could heal your wounds because you deserve the best that this world has to offer whether you believe it yourself or not.

Dear anonymous,
    I will never have the right words to give you, but I hope you find them from somebody else one day.

Dear anonymous,
    A few nights ago I was lying on the floor after vomiting everywhere, half crying and half choking out your name. Maybe if you saw that, you'd understand a little better.

Dear anonymous,
    Make assumptions all you want, you don't know me, you never did and never will unless you make some effort.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

Why did you have to leave without saying goodbye? Not a day goes by that I don't think about you, wonder how you're doing, what you're up to, if you're still as wonderful as you were back when we hung out. I came to your door one day, and you were gone. I remember being one of those creepers and would just sit there expecting that you'd come back. Then I had the courage to just open your mailslot and I found absolutely nothing was there.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't like seeing you like this. It seems like it happens a lot for you, but I just wish you'd realize you're worth is a lot more than what these terrible people make you think you are. You're a strong person with so much to offer to that somebody who deserves you. Don't settle for anything less, because anything less isn't worth the time of day. Try your hardest to put the bitter people down. I know it's hard not to listen to them when they say the same thing over and over again, but they're only putting you down to make themselves feel better about who they are.

P.S. I still have the letter.

Dear Anonymous,

You were my best friend for years. And then the world changed so much after you moved back to Florida. I keep thinking and getting upset with all the times we spent together. Now we barely talk, and when we do, you don't seem very interested in talking to me. How come you aren't talking much to anyone who lived here? I've never found someone to replace you. I found someone who was close to what you were to me, but she didn't seem to be interested in having a best friend relationship sort of thing with me like you were.

Dear Anonymous,

I admire you far more than you can ever imagine. I just wish you gave me the time of day.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't consider myself to be above revenge.

Backup

Maybe Next Time
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

We both know that we are not awesome super coolieo best friends and so when I tell you that I'm leaving for a year and you say that you'll miss me so much and of course, I know it's untrue so I just point it out and now you stop talking to me?

Just because I said that we're not best friends doesn't mean that we can't just be friends. I miss talking to you.

All I did was just say that we're only friends. Remember, you hurt my own feelings a few months ago when you told me that we weren't friends. ._.

Ayselipera

I don't think you know, but I still care about you just as much as before. I'm really hurt that things changed as fast as they did and they were mostly on your part. I don't get how everything went from great to bad in a couple weeks of time. It makes me so mad when I see you laughing and hanging out with your "friends" who obviously don't care about you at all. I don't understand how you can choose them over me when they've betrayed you in someway a million times before and I've done literally nothing but be there for you every time you needed me no matter how out of the way it was. Also I know you don't know, but I've noticed you never come to school anymore and I have been sincerely worried about you! I asked your "friends" where you've been the other day and they literally just laughed at the fact that you never come in and that you probably will be staying back this year. I hope you know I'm actually concerned for you and I really want to be there for you, but you make it so hard when you don't give anyone the time of day anymore. After all of this though, the thing that hurts me the most is that I'm still here, still caring, still upset, still crying every once and a while, and I doubt you think about me at all anymore.

Dear Anonymous,

You are pretty cool in my book and believe it or not my book of cool people is always right. I hate being all sentimental because I just feel awkward, but I'm glad I've gotten to know you and you mean a lot to me. You should know that there aren't many people like you out in the world and that's unfortunate because you're a great person and I think life would be better for everyone if there were more people like you around.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what you look like, but I have thought for all the time that I've noticed you that you are extremely hot in reality. Please post a picture kthanksbye.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Dear Anonymous,

How are you? I wish I knew because I miss you terribly, more than you think I would. We were good friends -- what happened? Let's catch up on everything that's been going on in our lives. You know where to find me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

We're not close or anything. Far from it, actually. But I used to not really like you. I guess it was biased because of ~certain things~ and I really couldn't help it, honestly. I wanna try to be nice to everyone, and I sincerely felt bad that I had that weird bias towards you, especially after that one time I kinda called you out. I felt really bad actually. I apologized for it, but eh, that's not always enough, and I still felt like I handled that wrong. But now that I've actually talked to you more, you're one of my favorite IRC regulars and I hope we can continue forward and become good friends. :) I hope you don't see this and think I'm weird. :x

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Dear Anonymous,

I know I should stop searching for a tear in a puddle of mud, and I will.. soon enough. It's almost time for us to part ways, but you'll forever remain in my heart. And I hope that I have made a place in your heart, even if it's the tinsiest winsiest place.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,
    It tears me up that you're my best friend but I still fail to cheer you up. Even though you may not notice, this is me trying to make you feel better. Seeing you sad makes me think it's my fault and I try my best, but I can see it's not good enough. But, you know, it also kills me that you fail to see that I'm really sad too. I get sad a lot and everyone doesn't see it. I guess it's not your fault that you don't see it since everyone else doesn't, I just wish you would. I've been sad for a long time now and I need someone to take that away from me. It would mean the world to me if you were that person. Or if you could at least try, that would be just as great.

I guess what I'm trying to say is let's not be sad... together!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

I honestly don't know why I keep acting friendly to you whenever you decide to talk to me, thankfully we never talk these days though. I was tired of your personality after about 2 weeks and the only way I could keep you happy was to constantly lie about everything. Of course I can't tell it to your face because I know it'll only cause trouble, but it's hard to keep it inside these days. I don't think you're a bad person, I just don't like you. At all.

Last edited:

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Dear Anonymous,

You don't even know that I'm talking about you right now. It's so crazy! But uuh you could do yourself good by chilling out and not having to be so uptight and old fashioned about things that you shouldn't take as seriously as you do.. ;)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I love you and miss you very much. I wish things had worked out differently. I wish I didn't go away and I wish that I could see more often than I do. You have to know that you mean everything to me and seeing you hurt because of my absence kills me inside. I'm trying my best to get us through this. I know it's hard but it will be worth it in the end. It won't be much longer until I will be home in your arms again.

I love you and I miss you and I'm sorry.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I just want to say that I wish you find out what a complete jerk you are to me, for no reason at all. Even though I make mistakes, you penalize me for them, and your overall attitude is horrible. Even though I believe in freedom of self, it's not cool what you're doing, at all.

Signed,
    Erik, but I think you know who I really am.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Scratch that. I'm not that sorry.

Dear Anonymous,

Keep your chin up, hon. It isn't the end of the world, though it may seem so. I hope everything gets better and you feel you can come back to PC soon.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    We've talked only once or twice and you probably only know what I'm like on the surface. Stop acting so familiar with me. It's creepy and unnerving.

Dear Anon,
    It's cool that you guys have an extremely close-knit circle of friends, but ever consider that maybe that familiarity might scare some people off? Especially since most of you are quite influential in the community.

Dear Pokecommunity,
    If any of you think this is about you, you're thinking too hard.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I wake up every morning and go to bed every night wishing reality was different, and that we could have been together. You're the perfect person for me, and as much as I know it'd never work out in my mind, my heart just keeps falling for you. Over, and over again. The moment I think I've finally moved on, you say something to pull me back in. I really want to get off this roller-coaster and move on with my life, but then what would I have?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm tired of wondering if things would have played out different had I told you I was in love with you before this happened. I feel like it's too late to tell you now, because you've obviously moved on, and it seems like you did so without a second thought. And with that in mind, I'm tired of wondering if you even think about me anymore. I'm tired of you clouding my mind. How did you go from making me so happy to just bringing me down every time I see your name, your face, everything that reminds me of you? I don't even like hearing about the state you live in. The simplest things remind me of you, and it's just a constant downer. When I think I'm fine, when I think I'm going to make it, when I think I can live knowing we're just friends, something happens and I come crashing right back down. Why don't you lift me up anymore?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Dear Anonymous,
    I can't read minds, and I'm absolutely terrible at reading between the lines and figuring things out for myself; which means I will never know what to do with you or what you think of me. That's why I hide.

Dear Anonymous,
    Certain kinds of people scare me. I'm really not as cold as I seem to be, it's fear.

Dear Nick,
    I love this thread.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Dear Anonymous,

Today I woke up with a pain in my heart, I didn't know where it came from until my mind reminded me that it's the pain of missing you.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Dear Anonymous,

You know what? I really don't like it when you come around me for temporary convenience and ditch me for someone. It's like I don't even exist to you anymore. I often feel hurt and pretty much left out. It's not just one day, every single day and I am starting to get annoyed of it because I can't bare this nuisance. I always cared too much about you and made you feel my presence whenever you felt alone but why do I get so little in return? Seriously, you make me feel that I am not worth your time at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back