• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Note Mafia [Game Over]

Years
    Hmm I'm suspicious of the gossip that was revealed to Nimsy and Lycanthropy. If Lycanthropy really is a cop or whatever, then yeah I could see him finding Idealists, but if he's lying then he's a definite Idealist. What's nagging at me is that he found two "Idealists" instead of one and that one of them is someone that's already called him out as established before. Now Nimsy on the other hand hasn't explained how she got her gossip hint which makes me quite weary of her, just throwing someone under the bus like that.

However, if we're to make due with the clues that we have this day then I think focusing on these people would be our best option:
    Gimmepie
    Ninja Aiden
    Lycanthropy
    Nimsy
    arachnidsGrip

I don't know if L has any more tricks up his sleeve, but if there's a way to show us who's an Idealist without giving himself up, then I'd definitely recommend that right now since this is quite a big list of people.

Last edited:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    oi c'mon bro ;^;

I doubt you'll believe me but...the GM was too lazy to give me a unique role so I got gossip.
    I wanted to play it off that I received the gossip, because two people with the gossip ability is shady and I didn't want to get murdered by Kira .
    I'm mentioned in the posts as the lady calling everyone fucking morons.

So I was a nilla, then an idealist, and now I'm a pledged justice.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hey, at least you got a useful power.

Why does everyone get cool powers after pledging while I got a power that isn't even remotely useful since everyone can deduce on which arrested/dead player is who based on the narrative? .-.

Like, it's trying to tell me that I should've pledged to the dark side instead.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [ARREST] arachnidsGrip

I'm trusting Nimsy on this one. Don't fail me ;-;

Also @ Fun Size's list, I think at least two of those people are Idealists in one way or another. So I'm starting with arresting Gunner. If that's wrong, then it'll be clear to go after Nimsy.

Years
    oi c'mon bro ;^;

I doubt you'll believe me but...the GM was too lazy to give me a unique role so I got gossip.
    I wanted to play it off that I received the gossip, because two people with the gossip ability is shady and I didn't want to get murdered by Kira .
    I'm mentioned in the posts as the lady calling everyone fucking morons.

So I was a nilla, then an idealist, and now I'm a pledged justice.
    I really have no reason to not believe you. I mean I don't feel like you're an Idealist, but I have been wrong before. Obviously the best way is to kill off the person you claim to be a Idealist and if you're wrong then killing you will happen next. And that goes for Lycanthropy as well. If he's reading this.

[ARREST] arachnidsGrip

I'm trusting Nimsy on this one. Don't fail me ;-;

Also @ Fun Size's list, I think at least two of those people are Idealists in one way or another. So I'm starting with arresting Gunner. If that's wrong, then it'll be clear to go after Nimsy.
    Lol I'm hoping that there's even one in my list >.<

I'll vote later and see if anything new pops up. I doubt it late in this game but eh maybe a surprise event will pop up.

Years
    I received some gossip that said arachnidsGrip is an Idealist, it may be false but it's worth a try.
    [ARREST] arachnidsGrip

This claim fits what I understand about the gossip role a lot better than what Lycan said. So personally I don't find Nimsy that suss at this moment.

I'm keeping my vote on Lycan, either he's an idealist or what I have is way off, either way though his behaviour is extremely suspicious right now.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    right right right, hey.

Voting Nimsy/Gunner is not ideal. We want to take the action which wields the most results and information.

The Most information will be found from Lycan/Gimme/Aiden.

So fine, I'll [kill] Lycanthropy to test whats going down.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    He's literally only claiming this in retaliation because I voted for him. Don't you think it's just a bit suss that he claimed this immediately after I explained why he should be lynched and voted for him?

Timing doesn't look well on my side. You just happened to be lucky to accuse me before I was going to do a reveal, which I was going to do anyway. My powers are only limited to be used in the odd numbered night, so it would make more sense for me to lay my cards on the table on an even day. So if you lynch me, doesn't really matter much to me as I'm powerless in the next night and I'm willing to sacrifice myself to take two idealists with me in the grave.

Notice however, there is someone mentioned in that day post there, one of the Justice to be more precise. This can't be denied, so it's not like my claim is based on nothing.

Years
    Timing doesn't look well on my side. You just happened to be lucky to accuse me before I was going to do a reveal, which I was going to do anyway. My powers are only limited to be used in the odd numbered night, so it would make more sense for me to lay my cards on the table on an even day. So if you lynch me, doesn't really matter much to me as I'm powerless in the next night and I'm willing to sacrifice myself to take two idealists with me in the grave.

Notice however, there is someone mentioned in that day post there, one of the Justice to be more precise. This can't be denied, so it's not like my claim is based on nothing.

Whatever you say :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Anyone quoted by this post is yet to vote by my count.
    TO THOSE WHO HAVE YET TO WATCH OR READ DEATH NOTE, I HAVE A DEATH NOTE HERE AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!

aka sign me up

YOU KNOW IM JOINING NAKUCOSMIC :P

wait what yes please sign me up yes​

Sign me up please!

Helllllllllll yes I'm in!

Yes please!

I WILL TAKE THIS POTATO CHIP... AND EAT IT!

so yeah count me in c:

*Cries* Oh my gosh I've been waiting forever for this! Sign me up!

Years
    Well I guess no event's coming. And since Lycanthropy is gonna die anyways,
    [Arrest] Lycanthropy

Sorry if you weren't lying man. But if you were then we made the right choice.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Well I guess no event's coming. And since Lycanthropy is gonna die anyways,
    [Arrest] Lycanthropy

Sorry if you weren't lying man. But if you were then we made the right choice.

Part of me is hoping that he's telling the truth, because I assume he's a pledged justice but we get 2 idealists out of it as well? Although it still hurts our numbers ;;

I don't think my vote is going to effect anything, so i'll leave it as is. ~

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I hope so too. We've been wrong so many times in this game. Even I'm hitting my "sorry-for-lynching-you" threshold -_-

Also, peeps who haven't voted yet, please do! The last thing we need right now is to lose citizens due to inactivity ;_;

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Stop giving me all these choices.

[ARREST] gimmepie

I'm gonna go with Lycan's word. >_<

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Oh dear. [Kill] Lycanthropy

I don't find Lycan all that suss, and I wasn't wrong on my feelings when we lynched Bac and he turned out to be inno, but ... he has had some shaky actions, I guess. Gimmie also seems like he isn't lying either, so ...

I suppose I should be sorry for not being all that contributing to this mafia since I haven't reached anything conclusive (also theatre stuff irl keeps me busy) but with Fun Size's list of suspects ... I have an idea. I'll keep you posted.​

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Guys, no offense but your logic is really, really bad.
    You should lynch one of the people he found as an idealist instead of Lycan.

I'm inclined to believe that everyone voting lycan is an idealist.
    Or that your brains are off in la-la land.

edit: changing my vote
    [arrest] gimmiepie

Last edited:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I fail to see what logic has been involved in today's proceedings. It's Lycan's word vs gimmie's, nothing more. I agree that Lycan's story corroborates with the phase posts, but this is a claim that anyone can make, and it would be as hasty to presume that Idealists are on this bandwagon as it was to presume Idealists were on the Klippywagon.

Still, Lycan hasn't been cc'ed yet, unless you count Nimsy's rumor, which doesn't seem to be the case. It could be that the real gossiper has yet to come online, but after nearly the entire day, I'm more inclined to think that Lycan might be telling the truth. Therefore, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and leave L with the task of making sure he isn't an Idealist pulling a fast one on us.

[Arrest] gimmiepie

There are two people with gossip you dingaling :I
    I already said that.

And the logic is: "oh ima vote for lycan right after he revealed because that's super weird and suss and stuff, not to mention a reason thing, lets lose a potential asset based on a hunch :D" (and completely ignoring the fact that Near revealed under similar circumstances)

It's different from the klippy wagon because instead of jumping off when they revealed, people jumped on.

I'm also going to explain how the gossip ability works (mine at least)
    >it only works on converted players
    >it's possible that the alignments will change

>choose player to investigate
    >get results, gossip reaches up to L eventually.

done diggadeed

Back