• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Kura said:
    @@ I dunno.. ._. All the guys at my school are complete jerks >>.. and when it's halloween, most of the girls dress up as 'bunnies' or as 'tinker bell' and wear these really skimpy outfits..
    ._. and we have this costume competition at lunchtime.. and the guys just vote for the skampiest looking girl >>
    It disgusts me..

._. Oh, Jack's signing his name under his post X3 maybe I'll put:

~Mrs. O'Neill <3

Oh my God I know. XD The guys at my school aren't that bad...though they have a problem with keeping their gazes at eye level. Everything's about the chest with some men. XD

I've always signed my name at the bottom...maybe I could be:

~Mrs....Kelsey? Nah, that doesn't work very well. XD; I'll just stick with the good ol'

~Kelsey :33

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kazuhito said:

You never cease to amaze me. Maybe then you can go to big boy school too.
    Unless you rewire your brain to just not be surprised at his antics anymore ._.'

Jack's gonna shoot his son D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kura said:
    @@ I dunno.. ._. All the guys at my school are complete jerks >>.. and when it's halloween, most of the girls dress up as 'bunnies' or as 'tinker bell' and wear these really skimpy outfits..
    ._. and we have this costume competition at lunchtime.. and the guys just vote for the skampiest looking girl >>
    It disgusts me..
    Well duh...

Katsuro said:
    GUESS WHAT KURA?! YOU'RE MY MOM!

Because Chibi's my twin sister ;3 So you better add me to your sig D<
    And now I know how you people twist your trees up.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Rika said:
    Oh my God I know. XD The guys at my school aren't that bad...though they have a problem with keeping their gazes at eye level. Everything's about the chest with some men. XD

I've always signed my name at the bottom...maybe I could be:

~Mrs....Kelsey? Nah, that doesn't work very well. XD; I'll just stick with the good ol'

~Kelsey :33

:3 What about doing:
    ~Kelsey-bunny @@ Or something *shrugs*
    I like just ~Kelsey though :3

@@ Oi, over here, you have to be like.. a twig to get noticed >>;; If you don't fit into size 0 jeans you're worthless.
    @@.. And buu.. I don't know why girls would want big breasts ;o;.. they're horrible, and they're heavy and they get in the way when you're trying to write or draw.. and it's so hard to find tops~
    ;o; *stabs herself*

~Mrs. O'Neill <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Katsuro said:
    And the honking means you need to close your eyes and stand still in the middle of the road.

READY? SET! GO!
    No, the honking means he needs to run around like an idiot with his eyes closed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kura said:

@@ Oi, over here, you have to be like.. a twig to get noticed >>;; If you don't fit into size 0 jeans you're worthless.
    @@.. And buu.. I don't know why girls would want big breasts ;o;.. they're horrible, and they're heavy and they get in the way when you're trying to write or draw.. and it's so hard to find tops~
    ;o; *stabs herself*

~Mrs. O'Neill <3
    Twig girls suck. I can't stand preppy girls who only live to kill themselves through starvation.

I also hate guys who objectionalize women. <_<; I think that's part of the world's monumentous moral phailings.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Kura said:

;o; *stabs herself*

~Mrs. O'Neill <3

How does Kelsey-bunny work? XD

Well then the guys at your school suck. =< This is where TV and entertainment come into play. They make it seem like every girl has to be perfectly skinny and everything, it's just not realistic. <.<;

I don't understand it either...well unless you're like some of the girls in my grade who are still flat chested...then I could understand their views, the poor dears. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Katsuro said:

I also hate guys who objectionalize women. <_<; I think that's part of the world's monumentous moral phailings.
    Actually...that would just be the North American countries.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Rika said:

Well then the guys at your school suck. =< This is where TV and entertainment come into play. They make it seem like every girl has to be perfectly skinny and everything, it's just not realistic. <.<;

I don't understand it either...well unless you're like some of the girls in my grade who are still flat chested...then I could understand their views, the poor dears. XD

~Kelsey
    In our school~ 10th grade is like the last year that girls really aren't mature yet. ...

random

What
    if
    n00bs
    posted
    this
    ?!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Rika said:

~Kelsey
    Warning: @@ Don't read ahead if you don't want to read about boobies X3

@@ I rather be flatchested than have these things >>.. argh.. I hate them so much. It's so hard finding bras ._. They don't make D-32s!! ;o; I'm so mad!! D-34 is too big around my waist, but if I try getting a C then it's too small and my boobs don't fit ;o; *cries*

and yeah, I agree with you that media is warping minds ;o;.. *cries more*
    ~Mrs. O'Neill

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kura said:

@@ I rather be flatchested than have these things >>.. argh.. I hate them so much. It's so hard finding bras ._. They don't make D-32s!! ;o; I'm so mad!! D-34 is too big around my waist, but if I try getting a C then it's too small and my boobs don't fit ;o; *cries*
    Kura, that was soooo **** funny.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Honestly, America is the most ****ed up country in the world in my opinon. XD I say that because 1) I live here and see how other girls are so discriminated for how they look, 2) because I hate this country sometimes and want to get the hell out of here and 3) ...I have a strong distaste for our president. XD

w00t for rants! ^o^

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Kura said:

and yeah, I agree with you that media is warping minds ;o;.. *cries more*
    ~Mrs. O'Neill

*pats Kura* There there. ;____; I'm afraid I can't share your pain because I'm *cougha36Bcough* << >>; But you should write a complaint letter! >=O What's a big-name brand bra company...Hanes makes them don't they? XD I know I'd send a complaint to them if I was in your position. XD

*eats an apple* :3

~Kelsey

EDIT: Did I double post or did someone delete theirs? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back