• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kura said:
    Warning: @@ Don't read ahead if you don't want to read about boobies X3

@@ I rather be flatchested than have these things >>.. argh.. I hate them so much. It's so hard finding bras ._. They don't make D-32s!! ;o; I'm so mad!! D-34 is too big around my waist, but if I try getting a C then it's too small and my boobs don't fit ;o; *cries*

and yeah, I agree with you that media is warping minds ;o;.. *cries more*
    ~Mrs. O'Neill

They can't be that bad... I'm sure you can find at least one use for them..XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    America sucks D:

Yay for Japan~ where the men like big boobs but it's not in Japanese genetic code D: I read that somewhere XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Rika said:
    *pats Kura* There there. ;____; I'm afraid I can't share your pain because I'm *cougha36Bcough* << >>; But you should write a complaint letter! >=O What's a big-name brand bra company...Hanes makes them don't they? XD I know I'd send a complaint to them if I was in your position. XD

*eats an apple* :3

~Kelsey

EDIT: Did I double post or did someone delete theirs? XD

@@ Yeah, La Senza usually makes theirs slightly smaller >> and padded.. >> I hate padding.
    @@ Anyways, yeah, I just have to grab a whole bunch of D34s (if I can find them >>) o.o and just grab like.. 30 of them and bring them in the dressing room. @@ And usually only 2-3 would fit nicely..
    ._. so yeah..

@@ Simon, how is that funny?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Katsuro said:
    America sucks D:

Yay for Japan~ where the men like big boobs but it's not in Japanese genetic code D: I read that somewhere XD
    ...so that's why the Japanese think bad of the Gaijin.

Meh, America is nowhere near the worst country in the world.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kazuhito said:

Its no where near the best either..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kazuhito said:

...yeah I know. Because there's Amsterdam D: Apparently it's a country with no morals and everyone's gay.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Oh, whoops. XD Sorry for the double post guys, doing two things at once and it's kinda getting me confused. XD;

And Kura, I hate trying those things on for some reason. XD Especially if the store I go to makes the mistake of putting a guy in charge of the dressing room and when they ask to see how many items I have to try on, I need to shove my bras in his face for him to count how many I have...I'm going to sue that store for having that unisex dressing room. XD

~Kelsey

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kura said:
    @@ Yeah, La Senza usually makes theirs slightly smaller >> and padded.. >> I hate padding.
    @@ Anyways, yeah, I just have to grab a whole bunch of D34s (if I can find them >>) o.o and just grab like.. 30 of them and bring them in the dressing room. @@ And usually only 2-3 would fit nicely..
    ._. so yeah..

@@ Simon, how is that funny?

You know....if you don't like the bras you wear...wouldn't it be simpler not to wear one..?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Rika said:
    Oh, whoops. XD Sorry for the double post guys, doing two things at once and it's kinda getting me confused. XD;

And Kura, I hate trying those things on for some reason. XD Especially if the store I go to makes the mistake of putting a guy in charge of the dressing room and when they ask to see how many items I have to try on, I need to shove my bras in his face for him to count how many I have...I'm going to sue that store for having that unisex dressing room. XD

~Kelsey

._. Oi.. that's why they have girls working in the dressing rooms where I live o_o I'd HATE to do that.. ;o; Poor Kelsey~

charMz said:
    You know....if you don't like the bras you wear...wouldn't it be simpler not to wear one..?

>>;; Oh yeah, and have them bouncing all over the place. What a GREAT idea. [/sarcasm]

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Yeah, there are much worse countries out there. Like North Korea.
    True, and a lot of African, South American, Middle Eastern countries have it a lot worse than us. I don't think America's a bad country, the people are just...meh. The mass population is stupid and misinformed and shouldn't be allowed to vote. I bet almost 95% of the people that voted last year had no idea whatsoever any of the other choices were. District courts, representatives, judges, justices, all they cared about was the president. He can't do jack on his own, his cabinet and other members elected by people are the ones that screw us over...but hey, hate the president, it's obvious most Americans have no idea how to run a country. I doubt most of the country ever heard of Luis Libby before this summer.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kura said:
    >>;; Oh yeah, and have them bouncing all over the place. What a GREAT idea. [/sarcasm]

Y'know...that wouldn't be such a bad idea.
    *triumph accent*

I joke, I joke, I keed, I keed!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    CharMz said:
    Y'know...that wouldn't be such a bad idea.
    *triumph accent*

I joke, I joke, I keed, I keed!

._. Seriously though.. >> If you think breasts are really as perky as you see on TV and in your little Playboy magazines you've got to be kidding.
    ._. Only like.. 3% of all girls have breasts that are really perky like that. Girls with smaller breasts just pad their bra to make them seem larger, too ._. so.. if they weren't wearing a bra, they wouldn't have anything anyways..
    @@ Then there are some that need those ugly support bras in the packages ._.
    but that's a smaller percentage to..

._. the point is.. if girls wouldn't wear bras, you shouldn't expect them to be these like.. things poking out of the top of their shirt like that.. it's just unrealistic.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    +Alex+ said:
    Wtf?

I leave for 30 minutes and now we're talking about boobs?!
    Seems more like we're talking about getting boobs to fit in bras.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back