• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Simon said:
    Seems more like we're talking about getting boobs to fit in bras.
    ;o; STFU Simon!! You have NO idea how hard it is for a big-busted and small-waisted girl to find a bra that fits her right ;o;..
    Stupid bra stores automatically think that if you have a bigger bust, it means you're fat ;o; IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE CASE DARNIT!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Simon said:
    Seems more like we're talking about getting boobs to fit in bras.
    Well yeah, if you wanna be specific. Nevertheless you're talking about boobs.

ANYWAY, I think i'm gonna stay out of this conversation.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    =D Hey guys! What's go-
    o.0
    ....I'll come back later....

Yeah maybe you should..XD

Kura said:
    ;o; STFU Simon!! You have NO idea how hard it is for a big-busted and small-waisted girl to find a bra that fits her right ;o;..
    Stupid bra stores automatically think that if you have a bigger bust, it means you're fat ;o; IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE CASE DARNIT!!!

I guess this is one of those times I'm glad I'm not a girl..XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kura said:
    Think you're overreacting...just a bit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kura said:
    So shrink your boobs or get a bigger waist...seems like a logical solution.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kura said:
    ;o; Argh. I envy men~ They burn calories faster than women do!! *spazzspazz*~~ *rantrant*

~Mrs. O'Neill <3

Ohh.....no you don't...XD We only burn burn faster cause we eat more than (most) women...XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kura said:
    ;o; I can't shrink them!! I'd have to get an operation!
    You're rich, aren't you? Mansion and all...paying for surgery shouldn' be a problem.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    CharMz said:
    Ohh.....no you don't...XD We only burn burn faster cause we eat more than (most) women...XD
    How much you eat doesn't alter your metabolism ;o;.. Guy burn fat faster because of their body structure and muscle content ;o;.. puu..

Simon said:
    You're rich, aren't you? Mansion and all...paying for surgery shouldn' be a problem.
    But still ._. it's still A LOT of money.. and a risk factor.. and it'll probably leave scars, too.. ._.
    I'm contemplating on getting it when I'm older, though.. ._. like.. seriously..

Ivan said:
    w00t! Nice topic! I have a solution for you, Kura! Go to Victoria's Secret and buy your bras there. Their models are skinny and have pretty good sized boobs.
    Uhh.. thanks?
    ._. Yeah.. um.. Victoria's Secret sucks.. ._. just because their models are pretty doesn't mean they make good bras @@..

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I do find it unfair how it seems that most men are able to burn off calories faster than women. XD I've been doing pilates for five months and gotten the results that a man could probably get in three...****it. XD

~Kelsey

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kura said:
    How much you eat doesn't alter your metabolism ;o;.. Guy burn fat faster because of their body structure and muscle content ;o;.. puu..

Bleh,I was gonna edit it and put 'because we have to eat more' as a result of having more muscle and therefore needing more food which'll eventually be burned because of activity that most men take part in..

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kura said:
    But still ._. it's still A LOT of money.. and a risk factor.. and it'll probably leave scars, too.. ._.
    I'm contemplating on getting it when I'm older, though.. ._. like.. seriously..
    Well...duh. There's a risk factor with everything like that, doesn't mean it's actually a big risk. Plus, everything like that leaves scars, small ones though.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Rika said:
    I do find it unfair how it seems that most men are able to burn off calories faster than women. XD I've been doing pilates for five months and gotten the results that a man could probably get in three...****it. XD

~Kelsey
    Well, here's the thing, Kelsey: men in their right minds don't do pilates. We just let our metabolisms do their things. XD

~Mr. O'Neill

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Well...duh. There's a risk factor with everything like that, doesn't mean it's actually a big risk. Plus, everything like that leaves scars, small ones though.

Small ones?
    o_o I thought they'd leave like.. really visible ones .__.
    Neh.. but yeah.. ._. I'd probably do it in my mid twenties if I'm ever going to do it..
    It's a tough decision..

Kelsey: Yeah, but those Pilates still worked wonders for you :3 *clapclap* <3 You have awesome abs~ <3
    @@ I need to do some ;o;.. but I keep putting it off~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Ivan said:
    Instead of doing pilates try playing sports and eating right.
    Exactly my point. Pilates is pointless. Sports and right eating are definitely the right way to go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Exactly my point. Pilates is pointless. Sports and right eating are definitely the right way to go.
    Not all the time. Depending on how a person is built, eating right won't always help. I knew someone who's body needed a LOT of food. This guy could pig out on everything, do like an hour of walking a week and he'd look great. Whene he didn't eat a lot, his body would go to Hell on him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back