• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • It's true, he's a direct descendant of Satan.

Is it just me, or does PC seriously suck nowadays? It seems like there's 1/5 of the activity that there was a year ago.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Well, this time last year there'd be around 250 members online, and usually 9 or 10 in the DCC. The OC would have 8-9 active topics, with threads consistently spanning multiple pages. But not anymore though. I find it quite dull, which is a shame.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Well, this time last year there'd be around 250 members online, and usually 9 or 10 in the DCC. The OC would have 8-9 active topics, with threads consistently spanning multiple pages. But not anymore though. I find it quite dull, which is a shame.

Indeed. When I would go to post in the DCC a year ago, there would be a whole other page by the time I typed and posted my message. Now...you're lucky if there's 2 or 3 people in the DCC. I've noticed a big dropoff in activity as well, so you're not the only one disappointed.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I wonder what the cause of the sudden decline in activity was though. I suppose it was because of the severe server problems there was for a while.

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • ^ I came back because i thought this was an active forum o.O Server problems can't have made that many ppl leave...can it?
    Last time i was here, i remember it being pokemoncommunity.com, and the forum had right-side alignment for profiles when you posted o.O Am i hallucinating?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • The right sided alignment thing can be adjusted in your profile settings, I believe.

And, that seems to be the most logical explanation. Either that or people are just generally getting sick of the forum and leaving.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I remember that April 1st thingie, how many members did leave?

I would of thought that could have been a reason, but maybeah all the n00bs signing up.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've never been to that area so I'll just have to take your word on that~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • There's always loads of new people each day in that part of the forum. And loads of people to say "welcome" to them all.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not much of the new people post in DCC straight away, as what I had saw..

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • A lot of the people that make welcome threads seem to disappear right away and never return. Just because people join, doesn't mean they'll be active.

I know specific people that left when there were server problems. I know I was frustrated myself for a while.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • A lot of the people that make welcome threads seem to disappear right away and never return. Just because people join, doesn't mean they'll be active.

True.... I didnt think of that. But you do see a number of them around the place awhile later.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I remember that April 1st thingie, how many members did leave?

I would of thought that could have been a reason, but maybeah all the n00bs signing up.

o.O What happened on April First? You've intrigued me now.. lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just an April fools thingie..wasn't THAT good XD..though funny times XD

When I first joined I was like not active for a while..until..I felt like posting again XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back