• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Demo Event & Pokemon Game Show Discussion and Information Thread

Years
    Hmm... I don't know if this video has been added here or not...
    I found this video on pokebeach and it has some very clear audio :o
    You can even listen to Professor Sycamore's delicious theme music :3 And Pikachu's cry is literally a "Pika Pi" :o

I can't remember where I read it, but I'm pretty sure that the anime 'Pikachu' voice was only for the demo. Let me see if I can find a source...

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    I honestly havent kept up with pokemon games since my youth but im actually really excited for this! i cant believe how much the came has progressed!

Years
    Demo Event & Pokemon Game Show Discussion and Information Thread

Shiny Fennekin! Huge change from the it's standard palette.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yeah, at first the purple on it seemed odd but one gets used to it.
    Now to see shiny Chespin and Froakie. I can see shiny Froakie being green, and shiny Chespin being orange.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Fennekin is a very cute Pokémon, and I'm a huge fan of it. I'm not very into its shiny form, though. Its palettes just look a little awkward to me. Red and purple don't go together at all, in my opinion. It would have been much better if it was a combination of red and orange instead, or maybe even red and maroon. Red and black could also work, but that'll probably end up making it look a lot like Zorua. Haha~

Last edited:
    Years

Shiny Fennekin! Huge change from the it's standard palette.

Hmmmm... I mean it achieves its function as a Shiny and it least it doesn't suffer from 'Shiny-Garchomp Syndrome', but I still prefer the normal-coloured one (and Fennekin isn't even my favourite starter - Chespin is!) If I'm honest, I was hoping that the shiny Fennekin would look something more like this (even if it would have the same colourings as Shiny Ninetales):

Years
    Shiny Chespin looks too similar, while Fennekin looks too odd and different, so lets hope Froakie isn't too different or too similar to it's none shiny self.

FlamingRage

Can you feel my rage?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Poor Chespin...maybe the pinch thing can also mean that it's using it's ability? Chimchar in the anime seemed angry whenever it used it's ability, could be something similar, except grass types being more peaceful cry...

Actually that does make more sense than it being low health. Cause it wouldn't make much sense to say it looks like Honedge is about to cry. It doesn't have eyes. And what about Bonsly? his pokedex states that when it looks like it's crying, it's actually just adjusting it's bodily fluids.

Ok so they could still easily make some pokemon have different messages, so it still could go either way. But I'll hope for it being an ability.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    The only Kalos shiny of the ones I've seen (starters, Flabebe, Gogoat, Sylveon), Froakkie and Sylveon are the only ones I like.

I'd rather the natures correspond with the messages. Then natures would feel more personal rather than a base stat modifier.
    I've wanted this ever since Pokemon Battle Revolution came out. ^^

Years
    I'd rather the natures correspond with the messages. Then natures would feel more personal rather than a base stat modifier.

That's a great idea. The crying Chespin can be a timid one...
    A Brave natured Pokémon can have something like " Fennekin (using as an example) is still determined to win".

Back