• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Describe for me what you look like!

Years
  • I'm about 5'1" and I'd say I have an average build. I used to be a little thinner in high school because I played sports full-time from August through May. I have short black hair and hazel eyes (although usually more on the green side). My complexion's pale with a slight olive tone, but I don't like the sun so it doesn't change much from season to season. I get acne from time to time, but it's improved over the years.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • I have brown hair. Not long, but longer than short. It gets real soft. I am about c cupped size and about 5'9"-5'10". I have dark brown eyes and light eyebrows. I am about average I guess....

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 5'11'', whitish skin (even though I'm Mexican), short black hair, brown eyes, mustache, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, 5-o-clock shadow (because I shave), acne all over my face and my back, pot belly, and hairy all over my body.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • 5'10", 140 pounds. Blue eyes, curly hair, tan. Good facial features, bushy eye brows. Skinny with a little muscle. I'm bad at describing my self so big pictures are in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • 6' foot flat (Like 182 centimeters), 190 lbs, very athletic build, well tanned (damn you tropics!), jet black hair, pretty broad shoulders, always with a 5 o' clock shadow.
    ...I have uhh, heterochromia. My left eye is a cauliflower blue, while I have a sickly green for my right eye. pls dont ask.

I look good I guess.

Last edited:

TY

181cm long (have no idea how long i am in feet and kinda too lazy to convert atm :P), dark short hair with brown/green-ish eyes. Usually wearing t-shirts and sweatpants. Plus im quite skinny :P

Takumi.

Heart of a Clockwork Child
    Years
  • This is me, easy to tell what I look like (:

Spoiler:

Lol, this is my face, and my 4 year old daughter :)

Spoiler:

Years
  • I may well delete this later since I'm kind of conscious about what goes on the internet.... but hat the hell.

I'm 6'5" (that's 198cm) tall, I'm really thin but naturally so, ginger and based on that last statement you probably guessed unnaturally pale despite where I live. I've got brown eyes, nothing spectacular but I like them haha. I'm generally clean shaven since my weird non-matching facial hair bothers my autism and I wear glasses. Some people tell me I'm butt-ugly whilst others think I'm quite handsome so I guess I'm somewhere in the middle haha (although I suspect the latter group exaggerate a bit to stroke my ego). I'm the process of working to build a bit more muscle too but I don't think that will change me much really.

Clothing... I generally will wear jeans and a shirt with some sort of funny, sarcastic and/or insulting slogan on it. Unless I'm going to melt I almost always have a jacket at least on hand. I like jackets.

So yeah, that's me people.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • A somewhat skinny guy, about 5 8' with half inch gauges in my ears with a eyebrow peircing. I have a faint beard, and uh. Yeah thats it.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Long brown hair (I kinda miss my blonde, weh)
    Blue eyes

...That's it! I could be a cat for all you know.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I am 5 foot 5 which I think is short for most guys and weigh about 145/150 pounds. I have short sandy/medium brown hair which is usually spiked up and my eyes are hazel though some may say they're brownish-green. One thing most people notice right away is my goatee which is usually scruffy and unshaven but not really long.

If you need a picture for a better description here you go:

Spoiler:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Thick, black, curly/wavy hair. Really it's a combination of both haha. Well tanned but I live in New Jersey, 5' 8-ish". I have brown eyes, kinda thin but my head is pretty big. Sideburns, but no beard yet. A bit of a stache. Thick eyebrows. ...I give up on this.

Spoiler:

I'll post them on the main picture thread too because why not!

Years
  • About 5'11 or 6' on a good day, athletic build, classically good looking features, golden-blonde hair, and green eyes with a hazel colored ring around the pupil.

;)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I have short, medium brown hair, glasses with the New Orleans Saints logo on the side (although that's not what it means). My build is kind of awkward; I have very broad shoulders and pecks, but my core is less than strong and my arms are very thin. Also, I'm 5'10", and roughly 160 pounds. :P

Back