• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • Shinji Mekamori said:
    Yes, thats why you don't use beta's. The admin's should've just waited.

Anyways, I'm going to make a new wallpaper tomorrow and post it.

If people don't test betas, noone can find out how many errors in a program.. Basicly..

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Just hitting Print Screen should do it Keitaro. If not, you could try this free file that does Print Screen a lot better. ^_^;

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Just hitting Print Screen should do it Keitaro. If not, you could try this free file that does Print Screen a lot better. ^_^;
    Thanks for a reply that's all I asked for, anyway the program didn't work still says its too big but I'll try using a zip file for it. It will be a bit blurry though because I saved it as jpeg but it's all suppose to be clean including the winamp skin.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh, it looks great. Now we can finally see which icons you have, lol.

Why use KaZaA verus KaZaA Lite? >_>;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh, I knew you were a smart man. ^_^;

You really like the Love Hina icons eh?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Great desktops, everyone, I myself has changed it just now, to a non-Inuyasha wallpaper *all gasp* Me: n_n;;; I'll post it tommorow, since I have to go now... T.T

[EDIT] I added my desktop here~ n_n;;;

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • latiosspud said:
    Well here's my desktop screenshot now...It's the British fleet leaving her land a few days before the Battle of Jutland.
    I think that's the first and last English-German Navy battle in WW1 heh. Nice wallpaper^^

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • seems like a lot of people have Windows XP(not good. XP will eventually stop any connection between msn messenger and hotmail, although this can be fixed easily)

Years
  • 22sa said:
    I think that's the first and last English-German Navy battle in WW1 heh. Nice wallpaper^^
    It was the first battle in centuries that two fleets fired at each other. There was more then 150 ships in the battle so it's going to be hard to beat the record.

images said:
    seems like a lot of people have Windows XP(not good. XP will eventually stop any connection between msn messenger and hotmail, although this can be fixed easily)
    What was the point of that? You just contradicted yourself.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    o.O; *digs topic up* Uh... I have another Inuyasha wallpaper. XD;

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • Here's my picture...it was completely mess...

Desktop Screenshots

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back