• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    to add stars to your trainer card you must complete the following missions
    • Defeat the Elite 4
    • Complete the National Pokédex
    • Win 100 consecutive battles in the Battle Tower
    • Win all divisions at the master Rank of the Pokémon Super Contests
    • Capture 50 flags in the underground to upgrade your flag to the platinum level
    Complete all 5 missions you will receive 5 stars on your card as well as attain the highest level card colour.

Houndoom88

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Platinum help

can someone hep me with platinum? how do i get the bicycle? there is cynthia outside and i dont know what to do
    thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    can someone hep me with platinum? how do i get the bicycle? there is cynthia outside and i dont know what to do
    thanks

She should be trying to give you a Pokémon egg, but I am guessing that you have no empty slot in your party if you are not receiving it. Should this be true, then go and deposit a Pokémon into your PC and then talk to her.

You can access the Bike shop after she leaves.

Houndoom88

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    She should be trying to give you a Pokémon egg, but I am guessing that you have no empty slot in your party if you are not receiving it. Should this be true, then go and deposit a Pokémon into your PC and then talk to her.

You can access the Bike shop after she leaves.

ok thanks a lot! i will now continue platinum!

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Guys can you help me? In Mt. Cornet when you enter from route 207 (After Orenburgh), how do you get through the door blocked by a wall? 'Cause people on youtube have an entry som I'm just wondering!

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    i have a question. is it possible to change what pokemon is swarming today? because i have a surskit swarm, but i want a cubone swarm >.<

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Guys can you help me? In Mt. Cornet when you enter from route 207 (After Orenburgh), how do you get through the door blocked by a wall? 'Cause people on youtube have an entry som I'm just wondering!
    Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Do you mean the entrance to the right of the A?

i have a question. is it possible to change what pokemon is swarming today? because i have a surskit swarm, but i want a cubone swarm >.<
    If you alter the internal clock on your DS to the next date, your swarm will change. However, there is no way to change to swarm while keeping the same date.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Yup, right there is where I entered from!
    Sorry I couldn't quote it wouldn't let me with the picture there.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Yup, right there is where I entered from!
    Sorry I couldn't quote it wouldn't let me with the picture there.

Well to get to the top of the cliff, you need HM 3 (Surf) and HM 8 (Rock Climb). When you enter Mt. Coronet from the left of the A, indicated in the picture, you will see a path of water going towards the left. Surf along it and follow the path until you see a place you need use Rock Climb. Use it and follow the stairs leading to the second floor. Once in the second floor, make your way towards the bottom left hand corner of the room (it should be fairly simple to make your way there). You should see a doorway leading to the doorway indicated on the left side of the A in the picture.

I think this is what you're asking for.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2009
    Hiya guys. I'm rather new to the Pokemon scene (in the sense that I've never really taken it seriously, which I am now).

I've just recently recieved a Totodile over WiFi, and I trained it into a Croconaw. Well, I decided that I wanted more Totodiles, so I began to breed a Marril and the Croconaw. I've raised about 13 19 eggs, and all of them have been Marrils. What am I doing wrong?

What you are doing wrong is that you don't have a female croconaw or ditto.
    all female pokemon in the breeding is what the egg will be.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    If I battle someone over wifi who is using a Legendary, will they register on my pokedex or not? I want to be able to request for them in wifi, but I can't since I haven't seen them.

Years
    if a pokemon traded from a hacked game is hacked,will my game become hacked too?

umm, no.

Just because someone trades you a hacked pokemon, doesn't mean your game becomes hacked or anything like that. All it means is you have a pokemon that was hacked into someone elses game (best way to explain it really, correct me if I got any of that wrong though ^^ )

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    umm, no.

Just because someone trades you a hacked pokemon, doesn't mean your game becomes hacked or anything like that. All it means is you have a pokemon that was hacked into someone elses game (best way to explain it really, correct me if I got any of that wrong though ^^ )
    No, you didn't get it wrong. Only the Pokémon's hacked. Not the whole game.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    What's a TRU pokemon?

For instance, I see a lot about TRU Dragonite, but I have no clue what that means.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back